When you think of the 2013 Scion xB near Orlando, the first thing that probably comes to mind is the funky shape that this vehicle embraces. It has a block-like, square design that’s decidedly funky, and it’s definitely a car you won’t forget. However, did you know that this new Scion is also the most family-friendly member of the entire Scion family? That funky exterior design doesn’t just give it a unique look – it also gives you an incredible amount of storage and cargo space for all of your odds and ends. Did we catch your interest? If not, here’s something that might – the Scion xB was recently named a Top Ten Base Model by Cars.com!
New Scion xB near Orlando offers major convenience
In order to make the list compiled by Cars.com, each vehicle had to embrace a low starting price point in addition to a comprehensive set of great standard features. Basically, every vehicle on this list gets you the most for your money (so it’s no surprise that the 2013 Toyota Avalon also made the cut). The 2013 Scion xB near Orlando definitely delivers in this arena, and you can check it out in person at the new Toyota of Clermont this summer if you want to explore all of the features for yourself in person. However, we’ll give you a brief overview of what this new Scion has to offer you!
The starting MSRP of this new Scion is exceptionally affordable – you can make the new Scion xB yours for just over $17,000, and it’s available in both manual and automatic transmissions. Additionally, it boasts an estimated 24 mpg combined, which is fantastic when you consider just how much interior space you’re getting (over eleven cubic feet… with the rear seats still up. Plus, you’ll be able to seat five with ease.). Here are some more features in the new Scion xB near Orlando that are aimed at making your drive time as efficient and convenient as possible:
- Cruise control to make highway commutes less taxing, as well as a remote keyless entry system to make loading up kids and cargo as simple as it can possibly be
- A Pioneer Audio System that integrates six speakers and two tweeters to keep your ears happy on longer drivers (did we mention the iPod connectivity and steering wheel mounted with audio controls?)
- The Star Safety System, which incorporates safety technology like Traction Control, Vehicle Stability Control, Anti-Lock Brakes, and Smart Stop Technology (just to name a few).
- 60/40 fold-flat rear seats – this enhances your cargo space so you can fit more gear into the back. You’ll also find an under-seat storage tray that slides under your rear seat for more space, as well as a large center console that also offers a more private space to stash your gear.
- Scion Service Boost – with this incredible add-on, you’ll get two years or 25,000 miles of complimentary routine service!
See all of our new Scion near Orlando for yourself this summer!
Want to learn more and explore all of these amazing elements in person? Come down to our family of dealerships! Toyota of Clermont will be open before you know it, and they’re conveniently located just off the Florida Turnpike at 16851 State Road 50. See what the 2013 Scion xB has to offer you today!