If you live in any downtown areas here in Central Florida, or even in particular areas of the suburbs, you know just how congested the roads can get, especially during rush hour. Not to mention, finding parking spaces can be challenging even at the best of times! That’s why our family of dealerships is so proud to introduce the 2014 Scion iQ in Orlando – not only does it embrace the fun and funky style for which Scion is renowned, it also offers a compact shape and major fuel efficiency. Basically, it’s a city driver’s dream!
Why is this new Scion in Orlando so city-friendly?
What makes it so urban friendly? The 2014 Scion iQ in Orlando offers you a diminutive shape, first of all. From bumper to bumper, it only stretches about ten feet so finding parking is a breeze, as is handling tough traffic jams. However, it can still seat up to four passengers and offers a small cargo space in the back, as well as an under-seat storage tray for your belongings. It’s a great option for drivers who find themselves hitting heavy traffic in city situations!
It’s also incredibly fuel-efficient! This new Scion in Orlando offers 36 mpg in the city and 37 mpg on the highway; no matter where you take it, you know you’re going to be saving BIG time at the fuel pumps. The 2014 Scion iQ even includes a few new perks for the 2014 model year, including:
- A new audio system! You’ll now be privy to a standard display audio system; this means the dash integrates a sleek touchscreen panel, and you’ll have access to Bluetooth connectivity and other entertainment options. You can also up the ante and incorporate a Premium BeSpoke audio system, which increases the size of the touchscreen and gets you access to social media applications and over 30,000 unique radio stations. Tailoring your listening experience has never been easier!
- You’ll also find two new special editions available for the 2014 model year! The Scion iQ 10 Series will be up for grabs, as well as the upcoming Monogram Series. This special edition will feature new technology AND a slick new paint scheme, as well as other stylistic enhancements!
Make the 2014 Scion iQ yours in two convenient locations
- Cruise control and remote keyless entry to up the efficiency factor in this new Scion
- A stylish appearance – it’s a subcompact hatchback that comes in a palette of extremely eye-catching colors, and features elements like projector beam headlamps and a sporty interior that’s dark with red stitching accents
- A tilt steering wheel that integrates convenient audio controls
- An eco-driving indicator so you can track and appreciate just how much gas you’re saving when you get behind the wheel of your new Scion in Orlando
- Plus a plethora of other safety, convenience, and entertainment technology!
Like we said, you can take the new Scion iQ out for a spin in TWO locations! Check out Toyota of Orlando (888-725-3520) just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall, or visit Toyota of Clermont (888-590-6090) just west of the Florida Turnpike on State Road 50!