As if getting new Toyota near Orlando on the lot for 2014 isn’t exciting enough, our family of dealerships has something even more incredible to share! We recently heard straight from Toyota that the 2014 Toyota Tundra near Orlando – coming soon to both Toyota of Orlando AND Toyota of Clermont – won’t just be boasting an amazing redesign for the new model year. It’ll also have an upgraded Toyota Entune System available to boot!
2014 Toyota Tundra will debut new and improved technology
What is Toyota’s Entune? Basically, it’s a system of multimedia apps that was designed by the automotive giant to keep drivers connected when they’re behind the wheel. It utilizes your smartphone connectivity and gives you access to features like weather, traffic, stocks, and even sites like MovieTickets.com and OpenTable.com. Basically, it’s an all-in-one tool that techies and busy drivers alike love because of its efficiency. Toyota recently announced that they’re going to be taking things up a level in terms of this technology’s capabilities, and the 2014 Toyota Tundra will be the first new Toyota to showcase it!
New Toyota near Orlando will offer even more customization and connectivity
What’s new on the improved Entune System? Toyota is announcing that they’ll include all media functionality – that means audio, phone, and navigation services, not just the original apps that came with Entune when it hit the market in 2011. New additions include:
- AM/FM/CD player with MP3 and iPod connectivity, as well as a USB 2.0 port
- Bluetooth wireless streaming
- Apps, data services, and navigation services
- HD Radio for better sound quality, as well as Sirius XM Satellite Radio and AM/FM Cache Radio
- Text-to-speech and voice recognition for improved convenience
That’s not all, though! New Toyota near Orlando that are equipped with Entune technology will also boast upgrades and add-ons like:
- Yelp and other location-based services
- Upgraded HD services, like predictive traffic and weather along with a handy doppler map
- More phone connectivity – you’ll now be able to store up to 2,500 contacts (with 4 numbers per contact) and you can even assign an image to them. You’ll also find customization features like a “favorites” list and the ability to sort by first OR last name, whichever you find more convenient.
Even more good news – you can now enjoy the Entune suite in your new Toyota without a subscription if you already own a new Toyota with the service enabled! Toyota is planning to offer the suite of multimedia features to current drivers without a subscription and you won’t have to worry about renewing unless you want to tack on additional services after your three-year complimentary trial is over.
You’ll also be able to customize your Entune touchscreen for extra convenience – imagine having info like the speed limit, low fuel alert, ETA calculation, and predictive traffic all at your fingertips! You can keep your mind where it belongs… on the driving experience at hand!
We’ll be sure to keep you posted as to when the new Toyota Tundra arrives, and when you can come and see the new Entune in person. In the meantime, why not pay us a visit to see how it compares to the current system? Toyota of Orlando is just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall, and Toyota of Clermont is west of the Florida Turnpike on State Road 50! We’ll see you soon!