Car shopping can be stressful. From the minute you set foot on the lot, you’re faced with a ton of choices, especially when it comes to the huge variety of new Toyota in Orlando that our family of dealerships has to offer. What model should you choose, for starters? Then you have to decide about trim-levels, paint colors, accessories and packages… the list goes on and on and on. It can be overwhelming, to say the least! However, one of the most common questions that our sales associates face at Toyota of Orlando and Toyota of Clermont has to be this: should you buy or lease your new Toyota in Orlando?
There are perks to both buying and leasing your vehicle; however, the decision really depends on each individual driver! This choice rests upon factors like your drive time, how much you’re both able and willing to spend, how long you plan on keeping your vehicle… the list of factors is long and can seem exhausting, so we’ve broken it down for you. Check this helpful information out before you hunt for your new Toyota in Orlando to make life easier – we’ve listed benefits and perceived disadvantages for both!
Buying a new Toyota in Orlando
- When you buy your vehicle, it’s yours to own. This means you can modify it however you please, adding on parts and accessories and changing whatever you want (just be careful not to void your warranty).
- When you purchase a car, you also get the gift of equity. While the vehicle does start to depreciate, you still hold value in the car that can be passed on to your next trade-in or purchase.
- You don’t have to worry about mileage! Plan all the road trips you want and put aside your worry of going over your allotted mileage for a lease; this is a benefit for drivers who like to travel frequently or face a longer daily commute.
Leasing a new Toyota in Orlando
- When you lease a new Toyota, you’ll most likely have the advantage of lower monthly payments, a lower finance rate, and a lower down payment! Why? Because you’re not paying to own the vehicle and make it yours; you’re simply paying for the depreciation until you return it to the dealership at the lease end. This means you might be able to hop into that more expensive car that you thought you couldn’t previously afford!
- When your lease is over, you get into a new ride – it’s as simple as that. You bring your vehicle back to the dealership and pay any end-of-lease costs, and then you can get right in the driver’s seat of your next new Toyota! This means you can change vehicles more conveniently and frequently than if you were a car owner.
- You’re also covered in terms of routine maintenance and repairs during your lease term, as well as have the privilege of exceptional warranties!
We hope this helped to clear things up a little, but don’t forget! Our skilled sales associates and finance associates are here to help you in TWO locations – visit Toyota of Orlando (888-725-3520) or Toyota of Clermont (888-590-6090) today and get into the car of your dreams!