What type of driving experience best suits you? At our family of dealerships, we’re all about ensuring that your experiences with us help you drive home happy… and in a vehicle that you love. That’s why it’s important to be informed when you face big decisions regarding your new ride! Which trim-level is best for you? Should you choose a car, SUV, or truck? Is a hybrid the right fit? There are many, many choices to make, and we have a sales team that can help you decipher them all!
However, there is another extremely important decision that you can work on making before you even visit Toyota of Orlando or Toyota of Clermont! Both of these new Toyota dealerships offer both manual and automatic models; both provide very different drive times. Thus, it’s pretty essential to decide which is more suited to you before you get behind the wheel. We’ve got the basics right here!
What’s the main different between a manual and an automatic?
Basically, in a manual new Toyota in Orlando, you do the work. You manually shift the gears for the car, meaning you control acceleration and deceleration by working a clutch and a gear shift. In an automatic model, the car does the work for you and takes that work out of your hands. Obviously, your driving experiences will be completely different depending on which you choose!
Choosing a manual new Toyota in Orlando:
If you do choose to go the manual route, you’ll need to know what you’re getting into. Here’s the breakdown of benefits!
- One benefit of driving a manual new Toyota is that it’s usually cheaper than an automatic from the get-go!
- Another benefit is fuel efficiency – some manual drivers swear that their vehicles get better fuel economy than their automatic counterparts.
- You have more control! You’re in charge of speeding up and slowing down as you shift gears, and some drivers prefer this greater sense of control (and excitement!).
Which new Toyota in Orlando fits your driving needs best?
Choosing an automatic new Toyota:
- An automatic model has its benefits, too! Here they are:
- Less distractions – when your new Toyota is an automatic, it shifts the gears FOR you, meaning less work and less to worry about when you get behind the wheel.
- When you choose to go automatic, you’ll generally have an easier time finding the exact model you’re looking for. Manuals aren’t as readily available as they were in the past.
Whichever type of transmission you decide upon, we know we can help you find it at our family of dealerships! We’ve got plenty of options for you to explore, and all at extremely affordable prices.
Visit Toyota of Orlando or the new Toyota of Clermont today – let us help you make the hard decisions and get you behind the wheel of the car of your dreams! Ask about our money-saving Toyota specials when you get here!