Did you know that the new Toyota Camry in Orlando comes with two different types of power options? It’s true! If you want extreme power and excellent horsepower, then you’ll love the gas-powered trim-levels of this car that Toyota of Orlando has on their lot. However, if you prefer a more eco-friendly way to travel then you’ll be pleased to know this world-renowned vehicle also comes as a hybrid! This new Toyota is praised for its incredible style and spacious interior that’s available for passengers – no matter where they might be seating. And since both the gas-powered and hybrid models come in more than one trim-level, you can count on enjoying exceptional options no matter which power-source you prefer!
2013 Toyota Camry in Orlando comes with top-notch features!
- Interior details: Sometimes the smallest details can make the biggest difference. Take the seating, for example. The actual structure of the interior is specifically designed to help give passengers in the backseat more legroom. Also, only high-quality materials are used to cover the seats so that all can enjoy the ride in complete comfort!
- Supreme technology: The Toyota Hybrid Synergy Drive System is a legendary piece of high-tech equipment that helps the hybrid version of this vehicle provide fantastic gas mileage. However, this isn’t the only advanced piece of equipment that can be found in this Toyota. It can also support the Toyota Entune System! Depending on the trim-level you get, this system can easily be installed to make the drive more convenient and less stressful for all. Through this system, you can access mobile apps while on-the-go, as well as receive important updates about real-time events (such as the weather and traffic)!
- Smooth and peaceful drive: This four-door sedan is also designed to provide a smooth and relaxing journey. The interior is structured to provide extra space for all passengers, but additional elements were also incorporated to help prevent outside noise leaking into the interior. This helps ensure that the entire trip will be enjoyable!
Excellent safety features are in Orlando Toyota Camry!
It’s quite exciting to be able to choose from so many different transportation options! No matter which of these models or trim-levels you decide is best-suited to your transportation needs, though, you can relax behind the wheel knowing that everyone’s safety is taken care of. Every new Toyota comes with the Toyota Star Safety System, and an advanced airbag system is also found in each model! However, there are some extra safety features that you might find the 2013 Toyota Camry you take home, like:
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Whiplash-Injury-Lessening seats for the driver and front passenger
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
This is just a small sample of extra safety components that can be installed in this Toyota. To find out more about the gas-powered and eco-friendly Toyota Camry, and the safety features that come in it, all you have to do is visit Toyota of Orlando! They’re easy to get to since they’re located right off of I-4 at 3575 Vineland Rd!