Let’s face it – even if you find the perfect new Scion in Orlando at our family of dealerships, there’s ALWAYS something you would tweak to make it that much better. Whether it’s adding in a more high-tech sound system, enhancing fuel efficiency, or making it sportier and more stylish, there are about a thousand ways you can customize your ride to suit your individual preferences and make it your dream car. We’re here to help you figure out just how you can do it, and even give you a few new ideas along the way!
How would you customize your Orlando Scion?
The first thing to consider when you decide to alter your new Scion in Orlando is why you want to do it! Do you want to make it more fuel-efficient? Some drivers choose to tweak their cars to help them save more money at the gas pumps, especially with the high gas prices we all face now. Maybe you want to make it sportier and tack on some appearance accessories. Perhaps fuel efficiency doesn’t matter and you want to enhance performance for a more exciting drive time. Or maybe you just want the latest and greatest technology. Narrow down your motivations so you can come up with a game plan!
Let’s say you want to make your Orlando Scion more performance-based. Here are some new Scion parts and accessories available to you (and don’t forget – we have fully stocked parts departments at Toyota of Orlando AND Toyota of Clermont, and we can order parts for you as well):
- A TRD high performance air intake
- A TRD high performance air filter
- A TRD performance dual exhaust (which also makes your new Scion look super sporty)
- TRD lowering springs
- A quickshifter from Toyota Racing Development
- A TRD front strut tie brace, which is a part that increases your handling capabilities in your car, especially in turns
- New tires – you can swap out your original tires for tires that are designed for higher speeds, better handling – whatever aspect you want to enhance
Maybe you want to make your Scion more tech-savvy! We can help you there, too. All 0f our new Scion now come with a slick display audio system integrated into the dash, but you can also toss in upgrades. Why not add a BeSpoke Premium Audio System to the deal? It includes features like the aforementioned touch screen, but also adds in:
- Voice-activated GPS so you can keep your hands on the wheel while looking for directions
- Social media applications – get connected to Yelp, Facebook, and TripAdvisor
- Location-based applications that include weather info, as well as info on local restaurants, coffee shops, etc.
- Aha internet services to keep you connected to your Google Play or iTunes accounts
- Access to over 30,000 radio stations so you can customize your entertainment experiences
Make your new Scion yours with our huge selection of parts and accessories!
Those are just a few examples of how you can customize your new Scion to your tastes – why not come chat with our parts departments to see what else we have to offer? Toyota of Orlando is just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall, while Toyota of Clermont is located west of the Florida Turnpike on State Road 50. We’ll see you soon – and ask about our parts specials!