What’s the number one object on your “must-have” list when you get behind the wheel of a new Toyota in Orlando? If safety is one of your main concerns, then you’re in good hands with Toyota. The automotive manufacturer places a high precedent on ensuring that its cars are not only reliable and economical, but also that they contain some of the latest safety technology out there! In fact, Toyota has a special research facility designated to research and implement new safety technologies in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and they regularly collaborate with government agencies and universities to further their efforts!
What safety features will you find on your new Toyota in Orlando?
To show you just how serious Toyota is about safety, we’ve broken down some of the incredible safety features that you’ll find in your new Toyota in Orlando! The list is lengthy, so we picked some of the most renowned technology to explore. First up? The Toyota Star Safety System!
Meet the Toyota Star Safety System!
The Toyota Star Safety System is safety technology that you’ll find integrated into every single new Toyota in Orlando – it’s a standard feature, which means it comes included in the price and you don’t have to shell out extra bucks for the technology or the peace of mind it has to offer. It’s a careful blend of six safety technologies that work independently and as one unit to make the most of your drive time safety!
- Brake Assist: Have you ever slammed on the brakes in a panic? This technology senses that when you’re driving your new Toyota and applies additional brake pressure to help you come to a safe, complete stop.
- Vehicle Stability Control: If your wheels start to slip and slide despite your steering commands, this feature will reduce engine power to the wheel that’s losing stability and apply brakes so you can get your new Toyota in Orlando back on track as quickly and safely as possible.
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution: This feature works with the Anti-Lock Brakes in your new Toyota to make sure that the wheels on the car that are dealing with the least amount of weight get less brake pressure – this helps you remain in control and avoid sliding.
- Anti-Lock Brake System: Anti-lock brakes keep track of all four wheels while they’re in motion. In order to ensure that each of them retains traction, ABS will keep an eye on performance and it one wheel starts to lose traction, pulse brake pressure to that wheel so you stay in control!
- Traction Control: This feature on your new Toyota in Orlando also keeps track of what all four wheels are doing, cutting engine power if one of them starts to lose traction and slide.
- Smart Stop Technology: This particular technology can sense when you press the brakes and accelerator at the same time; it then reduces your engine power to help you stop more efficiently!
That’s not all the safety technology you’ll find in our vehicles – come down to Toyota of Orlando (888-725-3520) or Toyota of Clermont (888-590-6090) today to learn more and see it all for yourself!