Summer is upon us in Central Florida, friends! It’s halfway through May and the temperatures and humidity are both rising, which means your chance to get your new Toyota in Orlando ready for summer weather is here. Our family of dealerships has tips straight from the Toyota Service Centers at both Toyota of Orlando and Toyota of Clermont to help you prep your vehicle for hot weather. It may seem like a no-brainer, but ensuring that your car has the tools it needs all year round will result in maximum performance!
Check the A/C in your new Toyota before things heat up!
- One thing you’ll definitely want to do is check your air conditioning to make sure things are running in top notch condition. Luckily, our family’s Toyota Service Center offers air conditioning services, so they can get you cool in no time. You should also ensure that the coolant in your new Toyota in Orlando is at the proper level and clean, so your vehicle can properly utilize it when things heat up outside! Lack of coolant can lead to your engine overheating and a subsequent breakdown. Nip that situation in the bud before it becomes a possibility!
- You should also ensure that your new Toyota in Orlando has enough clean oil to keep things moving. Oil lubricates the moving parts in your car’s engine, and without it the metal can actually overheat and meld together, causing your engine to seize. Toss in temps in the upper 90’s and you’ll be able to understand how important it is to keep up with your regular oil changes!
- Check all your belts and hoses in your new Toyota – our family can actually do this for you during a multi-point inspection at either of our Toyota Service Centers. Hoses with leaks can cause big problems, as can belts that are over-worn. Our family of dealerships can also check your battery to make sure it’s not going to leave you stranded on I-4 on a hot summer day!
Our Toyota Service Centers in Orlando can help you land new tires
- Tires are key to performance, and you definitely want traction on your side in your new Toyota when you hit summer thunderstorms! Check not only the traction on your tires, but also the inflation level. Both of our Toyota Service Centers can help you with these tasks, refill the air in your tires as needed, and even hook you up with new tires if your new Toyota in Orlando needs them. Don’t forget, our Toyota Service Centers also offer price-matching on tires, as well as incredible auto service specials!
- Summer means a lot more bright sunlight and intense temps. You should ensure that your new Toyota in Orlando is wearing a proper coat of wax when you take it out on the road to protect the paint from damaging UV rays, and also make sure that you put up a sunshade to protect the interior when you leave it parked in the sun. We even offer paint protection film at both members of our family of dealerships to help prevent damage from pesky bugs (on a side note, ALWAYS clean the lovebugs off your car – the acid in those little pests will eat the paint right off!).
Want to learn more? Visit either Toyota of Orlando right now or Toyota of Clermont when they open this June to get more tips on how to prep your new Toyota for summer. You can call either Toyota Service Center, or just swing by in person to experience amazing service and money-saving service specials!