Did you know that on this day in 1967 – June 28th – George Harrison was given a 6 euro ticket for speeding? He probably wasn’t kicking up dust in a Toyota, but the lead guitarist of the Beatles was definitely punching the gas when he was pulled over and given a citation. While our family of dealerships definitely doesn’t condone speeding or any other type of irresponsible driving, we DO know that a lot of our customers want a new Toyota in Orlando that’s just plain fun. Whether it’s super stylish, got a little power under the hood, or just has a ton of interesting technology on the interior, finding a vehicle that excites you is easy with our family! Why not visit Toyota of Orlando or the new Toyota of Clermont today to see what we’re talking about?
2013 Scion FR-S in Orlando offers a sporty way to get around town
At our family of dealerships, you’ll find new Toyota and new Scion in Orlando that were built not only to serve as efficient and reliable forms of transportation, but also to put a big ol’ smile on your face. Take the 2013 Scion FR-S in Orlando, for example! Toyota and Subaru put their heads together to come up with this economical sports car, and here are a few of our favorite highlights:
- The 2013 Scion FR-S is a front-engine, rear-wheel drive sports car with a flat Boxer engine. It kicks out 200 horsepower and 151 lb-ft of torque and has an extremely low center of gravity for superior handling. If you need a little bit of vroom in your life, this is the car to deliver it.
- The new Scion FR-S also has super sporty and aggressive style, enhanced by swooping clean lines and 17″ alloy wheels, in addition to a powerful dual exhaust. The interior is also decked out with sport bucket front seats and dark fabric with bombastic red stitching, plus a leather-trimmed steering wheel.
- The price tag is just above $25,000… talk about a steal!
New Toyota Avalon in Orlando is a techie’s dream
You’ll also be able to find rides like the 2013 Toyota Avalon in Orlando at our family of dealerships. It was redesigned this year and the fanfare has been huge! This sleek new car is much more muscular with a lower stance and more fluid lines, and boasts elements and options like:
- A powerful V6 engine that allows for 268 horsepower and 248 lb-ft of torque
- A plush leather interior that’s got a slick redesigned dash, complete with cool IntelliTouch controls and ambient white-ice lighting
- Amazing technology – you’ll find elements like a touchscreen audio system, rain-sensing windshield wipers, Toyota’s Entune, Premium HDD Navigation, and an integrated backup camera. Did we mention that the new Toyota Avalon also boasts the Smart Key System and a Homelink Universal Transceiver so you can open garage doors and gates with the touch of a button?
However, the 2013 Scion FR-S and 2013 Toyota Avalon are just two options out of many – why not come explore them all in person? Toyota of Orlando is just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall, and Toyota of Clermont is located on State Road 50 just west of the Florida Turnpike. Our family of dealerships can put a smile on your face – come visit us today!