If you’re a student, you undoubtedly know what it’s like to be on a budget. Between tuition, books, lab fees, rent, and groceries, things can get pricey and you often don’t have a ton of extra cash for other necessities. However, a reliable vehicle is a must-have to get you to class and work on time! That’s why you should come down to either member of our family of dealerships – we have a ton of new Toyota in Orlando up for grabs that are super-affordable and student-friendly… plus, amazing student rebates to help you get into the car of your dreams today!
Both Toyota of Orlando and Toyota of Clermont house affordable new Toyota options, but some of the most wallet-friendly include the 2013 Toyota Yaris and the 2013 Toyota Corolla. Both are dependable, stylish, and come with a ton of options so you can tailor your ride to your individual preferences with ease (and at a price you can afford). Plus, each new Toyota in Orlando comes with ToyotaCare, which means you’ll get two years or 25,000 miles of complimentary routine maintenance – no paying for oil changes!
Toyota Yaris is a super-sporty hatchback option
The 2013 Toyota Yaris in Orlando is an extremely affordable option whether you’re a student, a first-time driver, or just on a tighter budget! It’s available in five different models: the 3-door L and LE, and the 5-door L, LE, and SE. All five models of this new Toyota offer the same incredible driving experience and reliability you need, and come with amazing features and options like:
- A spacious interior, thanks to the sporty hatchback design – you can seat five or fold down the rear seats to make more space for your gear
- An AM/FM Radio with a CD Player, Bluetooth wireless streaming, HD radio for the ultimate sound experience, and even Sirius XM Satellite Radio capabilities
- Fuel efficiency – the 2013 Toyota Yaris offers 30 mpg in the city and 37 mpg on the highway
- Cruise control and a remote keyless entry system
That’s just the tip of the iceberg for the 2013 Toyota Yaris – come see it in person!
Find convenience and style in the Orlando Toyota Corolla
The 2013 Toyota Corolla in Orlando is also another excellent option if you’re on a budget. It’s one of the best-selling compact cars in the country, and you can choose between the L, LE, and S. This fantastic new Toyota also boasts great features and optional elements like:
- A display audio system, which gives you the capabilities to hook up to Toyota’s Entune System and a comprehensive set of navigation services, as well as your iPod and Bluetooth
- A unique and especially sporty body kit on the S model – it comes with a rear spoiler, sport side rocker panels, and fog lights (in addition to cool alloy wheels)
- A tilt steering wheel that’s capped with handy audio controls – that way, you can always keep your hands on the wheel of your new Toyota Corolla
- Remote keyless entry with illuminated entry
So, which new Toyota option will it be for you? Come down to either member of our family of dealerships to learn more and to test drive each of these incredible new Toyota vehicles in person. Oh, and ask about our amazing graduate rebates when you stop by! We’ll see you soon – Toyota of Orlando is located just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall, and Toyota of Clermont is on Highway 50 just off the Florida Turnpike!