Are you in the market for a new car? Our family of dealerships knows better than anyone just how difficult the process can be. Not only are you worried about getting a good deal and an affordable price, you also want quality and reliability. Plus, there are so many vehicles from which to choose – even narrowing down your options can be stressful. Well, we’ve got good news – we’re here to help! We have an amazing selection of affordable new Toyota in Orlando at both of our dealerships, and we’re even going to take one of our best-sellers and compare it to its biggest competitor so you can see how things stack up. Let’s see how the Toyota Camry stands up to the Hyundai Sonata!
How does the 2013 Toyota Camry in Orlando compare to competitors?
When you visit Toyota of Orlando or Toyota of Clermont, you’ll immediately notice that we have a lot – A LOT – of Toyota Camry models on our lots. Why? Because it’s a huge best-seller and an extremely popular ride here in Central Florida! However, we don’t expect you to take things at face value, which is why we’re breaking it down to the nitty-gritty for you. Here’s how the 2013 Toyota Camry in Orlando compares to the new Hyundai Sonata GLS!
- If your driving experience is important to you, then you should take into consideration the following fact: the Toyota Camry comes in an automatic transmission, which equates to an easier drive overall for some. The Hyundai Sonata GLS is only available in a manual, so you’ll have to decide if this is the type of driving experience you prefer when you get behind the wheel! Some drivers feel that the automatic transmission is more practical for day-to-day driving, especially if your commute involves heavy traffic (hello, I-4).
- Fuel efficiency is another important feature to our customers, and you’ll find that the Orlando Toyota Camry excels in this category. It offers better fuel economy than its Hyundai competitor, providing drivers with 25 mpg in the city and 35 mpg on the highway.
- Safety takes more of a precedent in the new Toyota Camry as well. You’ll find features like front airbags and rear outboard seat-mounted airbags, which you won’t find included on the Sonata without an upcharge. This new Toyota also includes the Star Safety System – it’s six safety technologies that were carefully crafted and implemented exclusively by Toyota to keep you and your passengers as secure as possible!
The 2013 Toyota Camry in Orlando also has a few other high points that the Hyundai Sonata can’t quite match. You’ll love elements like:
- More leg room – this new Toyota offers almost 39 inches (compared to the 35 you’ll find in the Sonata)
- More head room, which means much happier passengers in the backseat
You can test drive this new Toyota today and see for yourself!
And more! Why not see for yourself, though? You can take this new Toyota for a spin at either member of our family of dealerships right now! Why not give Toyota of Orlando (888-725-3520) or Toyota of Clermont (888-590-6090) a call to set up your test drive today?