We’ve got a new addition to the family at Toyota of Orlando and Toyota of Clermont – the 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser has joined the ranks, bringing with it a new paint color for the 2014 model year! This rough-and-tumble SUV is the perfect way to explore in Central Florida; whether you’re traversing city streets or taking things off the pavement, you know you’re in good hands. We’ve got even better news than that, however – did you know that this new Toyota offers you incredible resale value? However, what’s resale value, and why is it so important?
New Toyota FJ Cruiser will hold value over the years
According to DMV.org, resale value is basically how much you’re going to get for your vehicle when you sell it down the road. Some cars hold their value better than others, while some depreciate at a rapid rate – i.e., lose their value so the price you’ll be able to get for it in a future sale goes down. While all new cars depreciate once you leave the lot (unfortunately), it’s good to do a little research to see which new Toyota in Orlando will hold their value best and help you reap the benefits of a future sale. If you’re not thinking about selling for a long time, then it’s not overly important… but if you’re thinking about swapping cars in the next 3-5 years, you should look for a ride with a high resale value. The 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser in Orlando can deliver with ease!
Toyota are notorious for holding their value, but KBB recently noted that the Orlando Toyota FJ Cruiser is near the top of this important list. In fact, it’s #1 for the 2013 list, holding 76% of its value after three years, and 63% of its value after five years. This beats out competitors like the Jeep Wrangler, Porsche Cayenne, and Honda Civic!
High resale value isn’t all the 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser in Orlando has to offer you, though! You’ll also find features that make it one of the best bets around for taking on off-road exploration. Here are a few of the highlights you can expect to enjoy:
- All-weather heavy-duty flooring throughout, even in the cargo deck. You’ll also get water-resistant fabric seats so cleanup is easier than ever.
- An elevated air intake and special electrical system allow you to take on water without a problem – the 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser can ford up to 28 inches without blinking an eye.
- Carefully designed elevated and departure levels – basically, the reason this Toyota can take on such tough terrain is because it boasts larger angles to help it tackle steep terrain and avoid hitting its overhangs.
- The ability to be jacked clear of any obstacles in case you find yourself stuck.
- A powerful V6 engine, as well as Full-time 4WD, Active Traction Control, and CRAWL Control.
Obviously, the 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser is a great option if you plan on taking trips that might head off the pavement. Come see it in person today – you can visit Toyota of Clermont at 16851 State Road 50, or swing by Toyota of Orlando at 3575 Vineland Road! We’ll see you soon!