Owning a car is never cheap; that’s a fact. It’s like any other investment – in order to keep it running in tip top shape, you have to take care of it and invest in the routine maintenance and service that it needs to keep rolling. Luckily for you, our family of dealerships has two Toyota Service Centers that offer amazing auto service specials in Orlando to help you save big! Both Toyota of Orlando and Toyota of Clermont have service centers fully staffed with trained Toyota technicians who can help you address problems and get them fixed fast so you can get back out on the road.
Let our family help with your car maintenance in Orlando!
However, wouldn’t it be nice to put a stop to problems with your car before they even start? That’s where routine car maintenance in Orlando comes in; it’s absolutely essential to perform certain routine car maintenance services to keep your vehicle moving. We’ve got tips that can save you tons of time AND money – read on to see how you can prevent your vehicle from needing major repairs in the future!
- Make sure you get oil changes! Oil changes in Orlando are an essential part of your vehicle’s routine car maintenance. They keep your engine running smoothly; after all, oil keeps the engine lubricated so when it gets hot, it doesn’t meld together and seize up. Make sure your oil is always full, and always clean. That way it can do its job and keep your vehicle running in excellent condition.
- Check your coolant. Filling and replacing coolant is another essential part of car maintenance – it’ll keep your vehicle going in the extremely hot summer months we face in Central Florida. You need to ensure that it’s filled and clean; if it’s not, our teams of Toyota technicians can swap it out so your vehicle has the tools it needs to function.
- Check your tires! It may seem obvious, but making sure your tires are inflated enough is key to performance. It’ll help you enhance fuel efficiency and also make sure you don’t wear the tires unevenly, shortening their life. Also, make sure you get your tires rotated on a regular basis to help them wear evenly. Our Toyota Service Centers can help you out with this car maintenance!
- Keep your paint in good condition! You may not consider it essential car maintenance, but it is – keeping your paint protected will bump up your resale value if you decide to trade in or sell. Invest in paint protection film, and make sure you wash and wax your car regularly to help protect it from the blazing summer sun!
- Keep tabs on your battery – another essential piece in the world of car maintenance in Orlando! Make sure you have your battery tested routinely, and ensure that you replace it as needed – our technicians can help you determine when it’s due for a swap!
Visit our family of dealerships today for affordable auto service!
Like we said, ensuring your vehicle gets the routine maintenance it needs is easy – just stop by either Toyota of Orlando (3575 Vineland Road) or Toyota of Clermont (16851 State Road 50) today and be sure to ask about our auto service specials!