KBB.com is renowned for getting consumers reliable information on a wide array of vehicles, including new Toyota near Orlando! They also regularly publish “best of” lists, as well as hand out awards to notable automotive manufacturers and different cars. For example, they recently named the 2013 Toyota Avalon and 2013 Toyota Prius v as “Best Family Cars” because of their spaciousness and safety features. They also gave another one of our family’s new Toyota options an award – the 2013 Toyota Prius c was named one of the Ten Coolest Cars under $25,000… and you can find it at both Toyota of Orlando AND Toyota of Clermont!
The 2013 Toyota Prius c near Orlando is definitely deserving of a spot on the 10 Coolest Cars under $25,000 list. It’s super compact and sporty (making it perfect for driving in crowded city streets), an eco-friendly hybrid, and packed full of new technology to keep its drivers connected no matter where they’re headed. You’ll be able to find it at Toyota of Clermont when they open this June, and this new Toyota dealership will have all four trim levels (One, Two, Three, and Four).
2013 Toyota Prius c near Orlando offers stylish hybrid option
The new Toyota Prius c is incredibly stylish! It’s a compact hatchback, so you’ll have plenty of space for whatever small cargo items you need to haul around (plus room for four friends). It has great features and options like:
- Projector beam halogen headlights, integrated fog lights, and LED stoplights in the rear
- A power moonroof with a sliding sunshade
- 15- or 16-inch 5-spoke alloy wheels, as well as a super sporty rear spoiler with an LED stoplight in the middle of it
- Power outside mirrors with turn signal indicators incorporated into them
- An optional SofTex interior – this synthetic material is almost identical to leather, but it’s more eco-friendly (keeping in tune with the hybrid technology) and much easier to maintain
- A SofTex trimmed steering wheel with audio and Bluetooth controls mounted on it
Get cool technology in this new Toyota hybrid near Orlando
You won’t just find looks on the 2013 Toyota Prius c, though. It’s also got a ton of cool technological features and options to keep you connected, like:
- A sleek display audio system with a 6-inch touchscreen interface, Bluetooth wireless streaming, MP3 playback, iPod connectivity, and even Sirius XM Satellite Radio. You can also opt to include navigation if you get the urge to explore, or Toyota’s Entune! This is a system of apps that connects through your smart phone to give you access to things like IHeartRadio, OpenTable, Movietickets.com, and other real-time information and apps!
- The Smart Key System – this awesome technology allows you to open your Toyota hybrid’s doors when you get within three feet of the car, as long as you have the key fob on your person. You can also use a Push Button Start to get rolling!
Did we mention the money aspect? At both members of our family, the 2013 Toyota Prius c kicks off at just over $18,000 so it’s ultra-affordable, and it’ll save you big bucks after the fact with its 53 mpg in the city and 48 mpg on the highway!
Come see what this cool new Toyota hybrid has to offer you – visit Toyota of Clermont at their grand opening in June at 16851 State Road 50, or swing by Toyota of Orlando today at 3575 Vineland Road! Ask about new Toyota Prius c specials to help you save even more!