Are you a fan of the Toyota Prius in Orlando? Or any other member of the Prius family for that matter? If you are, get ready to get excited! It’s been recently announced that the first Toyota Prius National Car Meetup will take place in June of this year for the first time ever! There’s a lot to love about these amazing hybrids, and now fans and owners will have a chance to get together and share their stories. The meetup will be held June 14th through 16th in Riverside, CA – it’s about 50 miles east of Los Angeles. Over the span of those three days, hybrid enthusiasts will be able to attend informative sessions about the vehicles, as well as check out the latest and greatest products and accessories associated with the iconic hybrid! Sounds like a plan to us – our Orlando family of dealerships would love to attend!
New Toyota near Orlando will boast hybrid capabilities
The 2013 Toyota Prius in Orlando is celebrated with good reason – did you know it’s the best-selling hybrid in the world? Toyota also recently announced that they’ve passed the 5 million mark when it comes to global sales, and this vehicle is the one that started it all. You can already find it at Toyota of Orlando, but the latest member of our family of dealerships will have it too! When Toyota of Clermont opens its doors in June, you’ll be able to test drive a wide variety of eco-friendly hybrids. Let’s explore some of the options that will be available to you!
- The 2013 Toyota Avalon Hybrid will be up for grabs – 2013 is the first year ever that this completely redesigned car will boast hybrid capabilities. It’s also rocking incredible new technology and unbelievable style, so don’t miss out – take it for a spin when our new Toyota dealership near Orlando opens!
- You’ll also be able to take the 2013 Toyota Highlander Hybrid for a test drive. It’s a fuel-efficient SUV… and yes, we know that sounds like an oxymoron. It’s not though – the hybrid technology under the hood transforms the already sleek yet functional Toyota Highlander into a fuel-efficient SUV that offers 28 mpg combined!
- The 2013 Toyota Prius c will be up for grabs! The Prius c is the small and urban hybrid in the family, and it’s an exceptional little car. You’ll reap benefits from 53 mpg in the city and 48 mpg on the highway and STILL be able to sneak into tight city parking spots.
- The 2013 Toyota Prius v is the roomiest of the bunch, and you can take the kids for a test drive when we open our newest dealership. This family-friendly hybrid is stuffed to the gills with safety technology and convenience features, but still has room for 5 and a ton of cargo space left to spare.
- The Toyota Camry Hybrid – who wouldn’t want the hybrid twin of the best-selling car in America? This hybrid offers major fuel efficiency and a green performance, but manages to mimic the style, performance capabilities, and plush comfort of its gasoline-driven sibling.
- The original Toyota Prius – the front runner that started it all! Enjoy a sleek and aerodynamic exterior with the latest technology found inside and out (plus 50 mpg combined).
Visit our new Toyota dealership and check out the construction progress today!
Want to learn more? Toyota of Clermont will have its grand opening in June, and you can call (888) 590-6090 today for more information. Why wait? Go green in 2013 (and if you hurry, you can make it to the Toyota Prius National Car Meetup!)!