When you’re looking for a versatile new Toyota near Orlando that’s suited for both suburban streets here in Central Florida and icy roads up north, you definitely should keep our family of dealerships in mind! Although we don’t see much snow here, if you’re planning on heading into colder climes this holiday season you want to make sure you have a new Toyota that can handle the tricky terrain. Snow and ice can be dangerous during your drive time if you aren’t prepared or if you don’t have the right ride, so why not take a proactive approach?
2014 Toyota Sienna has all-weather capabilities
We’ve got great news – one of our new Toyota near Orlando was recently dubbed an excellent fit for winter weather by KBB.com! The 2014 Toyota Sienna near Orlando is already a popular choice among our customers; it’s versatile, it’s sporty, it’s filled with the latest and greatest technology, and it’s about as family-friendly as it gets. However, did you know it’s also a great option for winter weather? Who would have thought? Normally when you think of vehicles that are well-suited for winter, you think of tough trucks or durable SUVs. However, you can now add the new Toyota Sienna to that list!
KBB.com ranked vehicles based on their capabilities when it comes to slippery conditions – namely, all-wheel drive. Did you know that the new Toyota Sienna near Orlando can come equipped with this handy technology? That’s not all, however; you’ll also find other features designed to enhance performance like:
- A 3.5L V6 engine that puts out 266 horsepower and 245 lb-ft of torque
- A six-speed electronically controlled transmission that’s also decked out with intelligence
- Active torque control
- A front suspension that’s a MacPherson Strut set-up for extra comfort, as well as a twist-beam rear suspension with coil springs
- Sport-calibrated electric power steering
- Hill Start Assist Control (HAC)
Get unbelievable safety technology in this new Toyota near Orlando!
Not to mention, the 2014 Toyota Sienna near Orlando injects a high degree of safety into your drive time! You’ll find features like:
- The Toyota Star Safety System, six technologies that are designed to work together and help you control your vehicle should you find yourself in a sticky situation
- Safety Connect Services, which include elements like Emergency Assistance and a Stolen Vehicle Locator
- A Pre-Collision System, which can sense when an accident is inevitable and will both amp up brake power and retract front seat belts to help reduce injuries
- A Blind-Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert so you always have an extra set of eyes on your side
- Front and rear energy-absorbing crumple zones and tough side-impact beams to help your new Toyota Sienna hold its own should an accident occur
- A Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management System, which is a technology that’s designed to help drivers maintain control during stressful or adverse conditions.
Take the 2014 Toyota Sienna out for a spin today – it’s at both Toyota of Clermont (888-590-6090) and Toyota of Orlando (888-725-3520)! You’ll love everything this new Toyota minivan has to offer, so don’t miss out. We’ll see you soon!