Toyota is well known for their innovative research in all aspects of the driving experience; not only are they dedicated to researching and implementing new safety technology on a regular basis, they’re also a forerunner in the field of eco-friendly vehicles that reduce harmful emissions. Recently, our Orlando automotive family learned that they’re teaming up with BMW to do further research into hydrogen fuel cell technology, as well as lithium batteries for electric cars and increasingly lightweight materials for their vehicles. However, one of the pieces of news that we were most excited to hear was that Toyota is delving back into the world of hybrid technology – according to recent news reports, they’re planning to offer 20 more hybrid models worldwide by the end of 2015, giving you a plethora of new options from which to choose!
Which new Toyota hybrid is the best fit for you?
However, if you’re looking for an easy and affordable way to go green NOW, you’re in luck! Toyota of Orlando has an incredible selection of new Toyota hybrid options for you to peruse, and the new Toyota of Clermont will offer the same incredible choices when they join the community in Central Florida in June. No matter what type of hybrid you’re looking for, we’ve got you covered! Let’s explore the options in a bit more detail!
- 2013 Toyota Prius: This is the big gun in the world of hybrid technology – it’s actually the best-selling hybrid on the planet. This new Toyota in Orlando offers incredible fuel efficiency and a sleek (and aerodynamic!) style, so it’s a great option for any type of driver. You’ll love the 51/48 estimated mpg it provides when you’re cruising around town!
- 2013 Toyota Prius c: This new Toyota is another member of the Orlando Toyota Prius family, and it still packs a punch in terms of fuel efficiency and eco-friendliness. However, it also boasts a more compact style, making it a great option for drivers in urban settings.
- 2013 Toyota Prius v: Want a family-friendly new Toyota hybrid? This incredible car can seat up to five and offers over 34 cubic feet of cargo space for all your odds and ends… but it still provides up to 44/40 mpg to save you tons of money at the pump!
- 2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid: Who wouldn’t want the more fuel-efficient sibling to the best-selling car in America? This new Toyota hybrid provides all the same exceptional qualities as its gasoline counterpart, but integrates the Toyota Hybrid Synergy Drive System under the hood to maximize your drive time and cut down on smog-forming emissions.
- 2013 Toyota Highlander Hybrid: Need a new hybrid that’s big enough for kids, cargo, and anything else life might throw your way? The 2013 Toyota Highlander Hybrid is the perfect solution – it has all the cargo and passenger space of a normal SUV (plus super sophisticated style) and still brings 28 mpg combined to the equation!
- 2013 Toyota Avalon Hybrid: The new Toyota Avalon doesn’t just offer a complete redesign – it brings hybrid technology to this sleek sedan for the first time ever! You’ll love the polished style that this new Toyota hybrid offers, as well as all of the other incredible technological upgrades Toyota decided to intertwine!
Take a fuel-efficient Toyota in Orlando for a test drive today!
Want to learn more about either of the dealerships in the Orlando automotive family and the incredible hybrid options they provide? Give Toyota of Orlando a call today at (888) 725-3520, and stay tuned for the grand opening of our new Toyota dealership in June!