Toyota has done it again – they took an already iconic bestseller and redesigned it so it’s even more impressive than its predecessors! The 2014 Toyota Corolla was revealed in California last night, and it’s turning heads all over the country already. Our family of dealerships can’t wait to get our hands on it and offer it at both Toyota of Orlando and Toyota of Clermont!
Meet the Orlando Toyota Corolla LE Eco!
This is the 11th generation of the Orlando Toyota Corolla, and the changes and new design it’s rocking are extremely exciting. Both the exterior and the interior were entirely revamped, and a new trim-level was also added to the lineup! We’ll take a look at that first… introducing the LE Eco!
The new Toyota Corolla in Orlando will still be available in the L, LE, and S trim models. However, 2014 is bringing the LE Eco model to the table, and we know you’re going to love everything it offers. Not only will it be boasting the fantastic new style this new Toyota is showcasing, it’ll also include a new technology called Valvematic. Valvematic hasn’t actually been used in the US before – just like this car, it’s making its grand debut! Valvematic helps the LE Eco to majorly enhance fuel efficiency; it’s estimated that this trim-level will get over 40 mpg. Additionally, this new technology will help to amp up performance by increasing horsepower!
2014 Toyota Corolla showcases amazing new style and fantastic features
However, we know you’re also excited about the incredible new design the 2014 Toyota Corolla is bringing to the table. Here are some highlights from the exceptionally sleeker exterior!
- Rumors about this new Toyota mimicking style points of the new Toyota Camry were spot on – the 2014 Toyota Corolla has a much slicker exterior. It’s highlighting a more athletic appearance that’s enhanced even further by a new front fascia and grille, as well as more articulated wheel arches and brand new LED headlights to amp up the sportiness.
- This new Toyota also has a longer wheelbase by almost 4 inches! This lends to an overall sleeker look, but extra tapering in the front and rear help it to maintain a compact shape. You’ll find that the exterior in general is more sculpted and defined, leading to a more luxurious appearance.
The interior of the new Toyota Corolla also got some attention, and the results are exciting. Here are some of our favorite highlights:
- You’ll now have the choice of SofTex on the interior, an option not found on earlier generations. You’ll also have the choice of amber, blue, or black pinstriping highlights, as well as new ornamental stitching on the seats.
- The dash has been redesigned to make the interior feel roomier and more spacious, and you’ll find a piano black gloss trim with metallic accents throughout the cabin.
- Comfort was also high on the list of priorities, so Toyota added more urethane padding and foam to the rear seats, as well as rearranged the layout of the exhaust pipes to create more room for feet in the backseat. The longer wheel base also means more legroom for rear passengers!
That’s not all that’s new on the 2014 model, but you can see the rest in person when it arrives – we’ll let you know as soon as we have an ETA! In the meantime, you can take the 2013 model for a spin at either Toyota of Orlando (just off I-4 near the Millenia Mall) or Toyota of Clermont (off the Florida Turnpike on State Road 50). Don’t miss all the incredible new Toyota options they have to offer!