The event we’ve all been waiting for has finally happened, as the 2015 Toyota Camry was revealed today! It’s always exciting when we get to share news about what’s to come for our new Toyota in Orlando. We’ve been anticipating big changes for the Orlando Toyota Camry for the 2015 model year and now we have the details! We found out this this new Toyota has been completely stripped down and rebuilt with enhanced style and comfort!
Tour the exterior of the completely redesigned Toyota Camry in Orlando
Although we love the look of the current Toyota Camry in Orlando, we love the new design for the 2015 model year even more! Like we said, this new Toyota was completely stripped down to the chassis and rebuilt with a more aggressive and athletic style!
- The exterior features a sleeker and more tapered look, bringing it in line with the Toyota Corolla and Toyota Avalon, which were also recently redesigned.
- This new Toyota is slightly longer and wider with a more aggressive stance to keep it sporty and fun.
- The front looks totally different with a redesigned front bumper and wider grille, which makes it appear much more expressive!
- The back of this Toyota Camry has also been revised with new tail lights and a more streamlined look.
- You’ll be able to choose from ten different exterior colors to express your personal style, including Ruby Flare Pearl and Celestial Silber Metallic!
Look inside the 2015 Toyota Camry in Orlando!
The changes don’t apply to only the exterior – the interior was also completely overhauled with a more sophisticated and roomier feel! You’ll be able to find all-new materials and high-tech features inside this new Toyota to take your driving experience to new heights! Here are some of the changes you can look forward to:
- The upholstery and craftsmanship has been upgraded to offer premium cloth and genuine leather with detailed French stitching! The interior is also modernized with chrome trim throughout in select models.
- The in-car technology has also been taken to a whole new level with available wireless charging and a 4.2 –inch display screen integrated into the instrument panel. This screen displays navigation, audio and more in front of you to help keep your attention on the road!
- The cabin will also be quieter with increased noise reduction. This is made possible by the improved seals on the windows and doors, and 30 percent more insulating material throughout!
Along with all of these changes, this Toyota Camry in Orlando will be offered in two new trim levels. The gas-only model will be available in a new XSE trim level, which builds upon the popular SE model to offer both a sporty and luxurious ride. The other trim level will be added to the Toyota Camry Hybrid, as it’ll be available in the SE model.
Although this new Toyota won’t be arriving at our Toyota dealership until later this year, you can get the current 2014 model without waiting! Visit Toyota of Orlando at 3575 Vineland Rd. or Toyota of Clermont at 16851 State Road 50.