Keeping up with your routine auto service in Orlando is key to having a healthy vehicle. It’s easy to blame car troubles on your vehicle, but when you take care of your vehicle, it’ll take care of you in return! The question is: Have you been keeping up with your auto service? With all of the services we offer at our Toyota Service Center in Orlando, it can be difficult to keep up with what your vehicle needs and remember when it needs it. This is where we can help!
Find out when you should visit our Toyota Service Center in Orlando
If you have a hard time remembering when your vehicle needs auto service, there’s no need to worry. Your routine auto maintenance should run on a strict schedule, meaning you should have certain services performed when you reach a specific amount of miles. We’re sharing when you should bring your vehicle to our Toyota Service Center, so you never have to worry about missing your routine auto maintenance again!
- First and foremost, make sure you’re keeping up with your oil changes! Your oil should be changed every 3,000 to 5,000 miles, depending on your vehicle. If you use synthetic oil, you can wait up to 10,000 miles! Getting an oil change in Orlando regularly is important to keep your engine functioning properly.
- You should also have your tires rotated every 3,000-5,000 miles. A good plan to stick to is having your tires rotated every time you get an oil change to keep it consistent. A tire rotation is important to ensure even wear and longevity of your tires.
- Your air filter should be checked regularly; however, it typically needs to be changed every 15,000-30,000 miles. This also depends on your driving habits. If you drive on dirt roads, you’re going to need to change your vehicle’s air filter more frequently.
- Once you hit 35,000 miles, it’s important to have your battery checked and replaced if needed. Our professional technicians can check the charge in your battery for you and replace it at our Toyota Service Center.
- When your vehicle gets older, you’re going to have to get more extensive auto service, such as a tune-up and brake service in Orlando! These services are usually necessary when you hit 65,000 miles.
Toyota of Orlando offers the quality auto service you need!
For exact information on when you need routine auto maintenance, check your owner’s manual. No matter what auto service you need, the professional technicians at our Toyota Service Center can help! We also offer affordable prices and you can find great deals with our auto service coupons in Orlando!