The 2015 Toyota Yaris has finally made its way to our Toyota dealership near Leesburg and it’s flaunting a refreshing new style! As if this new Toyota wasn’t good enough last year, it just got even better! It’s time for you to experience it for yourself and get behind the wheel. All you have to do is head to our Toyota dealership and take it for a test drive. Until then, however, you can count on us to share the details of what it has to offer. We took the 2015 Toyota Sienna near Leesburg for a test drive and we’re sharing the scoop!
Tour the stylish new Toyota Yaris near Leesburg
Before you take this new Toyota hatchback on a test drive, you’ll want to take a good look at it and see how stylish it is! Like we said, the Toyota Yaris was given a refresh for the 2015 model year and it has some serious curb appeal. When we looked at this new Toyota near Leesburg, we found that it still flaunts the same fun hatchback design, but takes it to new heights with some exciting new features!
- The exterior of the 2015 Toyota Yaris near Leesburg features chrome accents on the grille, giving it some added appeal.
- It also features integrated fog lights, Daytime Running Lights, a rear spoiler, and alloy wheels for a sporty vibe!
- The interior is full of surprises with sport fabric seats and a leather-trimmed steering wheel.
- The dashboard is ergonomic with its sleek design and an integrated touchscreen display audio system in every model!
Hitting the road in the 2015 Toyota Yaris
What’s it like the get behind the wheel of the Toyota Yaris near Leesburg? We tested it out and took some notes! Since this Toyota received some updates to its performance, including retuned suspension, we wanted to feel the difference. Here’s what we found:
- When taking to the streets in the Toyota Yaris, we noticed it provided a smooth ride. Even when hitting the brakes and turning corners, we could feel the new suspension at work.
- We also noticed the cabin was quiet during the ride, which made it easy to listen to our favorite tunes without any competing noises from outside.
- The compact size of this new Toyota made it easy to get around and maneuver around the Toyota of Clermont parking lot. This also made it simple to pull in and out of our parking spot, even with all of the other cars around!
- Although this Toyota hatchback is on the smaller side, it can still fit up to five people inside and our whole digital marketing team was able to come along for the drive!
Want to know more about this Toyota hatchback? Stop by our Toyota dealership at 16851 State Road 50 and get in the driver’s seat for yourself! Call (888) 590-6090 to set up an appointment for your visit. You can also visit Toyota of Orlando at 3575 Vineland Rd., located just off I-4 or call (888) 725-3520 for more information.