It’s almost time to pack up your new Toyota Sienna near Orlando and hit the road to spend time with your family this Thanksgiving. Don’t forget, the roads get heavily congested this time of the year and you can end up stuck in heavy traffic. This can be very dangerous, which is why you want to be prepared. Before you hit the road in your Toyota Sienna near Orlando, you may want to check out these safe driving tips for taking on heavy traffic!
Stay safe when taking on traffic in your Toyota Sienna
We want to help you keep your family save when heading out this holiday season in your 2015 Toyota Sienna near Orlando. If you’re planning on traveling for Thanksgiving, you’re likely to hit heavy traffic. How can you make it through safely? Here are just a few road safety tips:
- Slow down: When driving through traffic, you’re going to need to slow down. Even if the traffic is moving along, you don’t want to go too fast. You never know when the flow of traffic can stop and you don’t want to be speeding when this happens.
- Maintain a buffer zone: You also want to keep some extra space between your Toyota Sienna near Orlando and the vehicles around you – especially if you’re caught in stop-and-go traffic! Drivers are so unpredictable when in traffic, which is why you want to keep a safe distance.
- Don’t hesitate: One of the worst things you can do when driving is hesitate. Make your intentions clear to other drivers around you and go for it when the time is right. Hesitation can confuse other drivers and cause a collision!
- Stay calm: Traffic can be extremely frustrating, but getting angry isn’t going to make it any better. It’s important to keep calm, especially when traveling with your family. You also want to avoid other drivers with road rage by not acknowledging them!
- Exit the freeway: If you’re feeling too nervous, it’s best that you exit the freeway and find a different route! If the freeway is too congested, this may help you save time – even if you have to take a longer route.
Toyota Sienna near Orlando will help you stay safe!
If you’re heading out this holiday season, we suggest taking your family in the 2015 Toyota Sienna. This Toyota minivan near Orlando is not only extremely family-friendly, it’s safe! This will help put your mind at ease when heading out with your family this Thanksgiving! After all, it’s the only minivan to offer all-wheel drive to help keep you in control and offers safety features like:
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Pre-Collision System
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Safety Connect
- Eight standard airbags
- Star Safety System
Come take a look at this Toyota minivan for yourself and take it for a test drive! We’re located at 16851 State Road 50, located between the Florida Turnpike and Highway 27. You can also visit Toyota of Orlando at 3575 Vineland Rd., located just off I-4 near the Mall at Millenia.