The Food and Wine Festival at Epcot may be over, but there’s a new festival coming to town! Epcot is hosting Tastes from Around the Globe for the first time! This new festival will feature foods from various different countries with a holiday twist to celebrate seasonal traditions from far and wide. This event starts this weekend, so get in your Orlando Toyota Prius and experience it for yourself!\
Orlando Toyota Prius has space for your friends!
If you’re planning on visiting Epcot this weekend, you may want to first get the perfect ride to get there! Head to Toyota of Orlando and check out the 2015 Toyota Prius! This new Toyota hybrid is super spacious, so you can bring your friends along for the fun.
- The Orlando Toyota Prius offers seating for up to five people with plenty of legroom (42.5 inches of leg room up front and 36 inches in the rear), so everyone has maximum comfort!
- Its aerodynamic shape that creates a lot of headroom to makes for an airy interior.
- Additionally, the new Toyota Prius in Orlando offers tons of cargo space (21.6 cubic feet), so you can bring anything you need along with you!
Celebrate the holidays at Tastes from Around the World
If you’re planning on visiting Epcot this weekend in your Orlando Toyota Prius for Tastes from Around the World, you’re in for a treat! This Disney festival will be going on from November 28- December 30 at Epcot and will feature food and drinks from homestead near and far! You’ll also be able to learn about some of the holidat traditions in different cultures. Some of the featured countries you can look forward to include:
- Japan: Learn about Japanese customs for the new year and enjoy delicious food, such as a Japanese version of crispy fried chicken bites with teriyaki sauce and teriyaki chicken karaage!
- Germany: Eat stollen fruit cake and sip glühwein (hot spiced wine) while listening to the tale of the first Christmas tree from Helga!
- France: Indulge in sweet treats from France, including bûche de noël au chocolate and glace au apin d’epices, which is gingerbread ice cream!
- Norway: Find out about the Christmas gnome in Norway and try the traditional rice cream – don’t forget to catch the meet and greet with Anna and Else!
- Italy: Get to know the story of La Befana, the nice witch who arrives on the eve of the Epiphany to grant good children gifts, and enjoy panettone (sweet bread loaf), along with ciocolata calda (hot chocolate) and sweet moscato wine.
- America: Find some of the traditional Christmas sweets you’re used to at this time of the year, including ginger bread men, sugar cookies, hot cocoa, hot apple cider, and peppermint bark!
Like we said, you’re going to want to first stop by our Toyota dealership to get behind the wheel of the Toyota Prius. Not only is it the perfect car to pack up for weekend fun, we’re offering some great new Toyota deals in Orlando this weekend that you don’t want to miss!
We’re located at 3575 Vineland Rd. and Toyota of Clermont is located at 16851 State Road 50.