Give more than just candy this Halloween and join us to help end child hunger at the 2014 Halloween Hustle! Toyota of Orlando is co-sponsoring this event and we need your help! This is a family-friendly event, so why not lace up your running shoes and come support this amazing cause?
Join Toyota of Orlando and the Junior League at the Halloween Hustle!
The 7th annual Halloween Hustle is going to be here before you know it, which means it’s time to start planning your best Halloween costume and get on your running shoes! This event is put on by the Junior League of Greater Orlando each year to help raise money to end child hunger and we can’t wait for our Orlando Toyota dealership to be a part of it! It serves as JLGO’s premier fundraising event to support local non-profit organizations with causes in child poverty and hunger. JLGO has also partnered with Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida to host a canned food drive at this event! Here are some details about the event:
- The Halloween Hustle 5K Run/Walk is on Thursday, Oct. 23! It’ll take place from 5:00-10:00 p.m. in Baldwin Park.
- Find your best Halloween costume to run in, too, as costumes are encouraged and there will be a prize for the “Best Dressed” for a child and an adult!
- Like we said, this event is family friendly and there will even be the Nemours Children’s Health System Kids’ Fun Run!
- After the race, you can enjoy live entertainment, Orlando food trucks, and carnival-themed activities for a fun day with the family!
Last year, more than 1,500 participants hustled their way through Baldwin Park to support this worth-while cause! Why not join the fun this year and head to the Halloween Hustle 5K? We’d love to you see there in support!
- You can register in advance for this 5K by visiting the Junior League Halloween Hustle website. It’s only $30 for adults to sign up and it includes a T-shirt! The fee to sign up on the day of the race will be $35. Adults over the age of 21 will also get a voucher for a post-race alcoholic beverage.
- Don’t forget to also sign up your child for the Kid’s Fun Run! It’s just $7 to register a kid (under the age of 12). All kids involved will receive a free T-shirt and a ribbon for their participation! Registration for kids on the day of the race will be $10.
Cross the finish line with our Toyota dealership in Orlando
With such a fun event to look forward to and an amazing cause, we can’t wait to cross the finish line with you! Toyota of Orlando is always looking for great ways to give back to the community, especially around the holidays. Check back with us to find more ways to help the Central Florida community!
Visit our Orlando Toyota dealership at 3575 Vineland Rd. near the Mall at Millenia. You can also visit our sister store at 16851 State Road 50, just west of the Florida Turnpike. We look forward to seeing you here!