Our Orlando Toyota vehicles are renowned for their reliability, there’s no doubt about that. They’re constantly scooping up awards for reliability, resale value, retained value, and performance. However, we recently caught wind of a story that made us see just how incredible new Toyota cars actually are – a North Carolina man recently hit the 500,000 mile mark on his Toyota Avalon XLS! Even more impressive? It’s got the original engine and original transmission under the hood!
Orlando Toyota Avalon boasts unbelievable high mileage abilities
Pretty cool, right? Mike Lipperman – the Greensboro, NC Toyota driver who can boast this claim to fame – bought his new Toyota Avalon back in 2001. His daily commute to work is pretty extensive; he puts about 600 miles per week on his car, which made it pretty easy to reach the 500,000 mile mark in less than 15 years. Basically, with that type of mileage he could have driven to the moon and back!
Like we said, this new Toyota is showcasing its original engine and transmission. The only parts that he’s had to replace thus far are parts that experience normal wear and tear, such as the water pump and the timing belt. Mike is thrilled that his new Toyota Avalon has hit this impressive mileage – he said his success with the car has inspired other members of his family and circle of friends to buy Toyota vehicles as well!
Why do we love the new Toyota Avalon?
It’s no surprise to us that the Orlando Toyota Avalon is capable of such an exceptional performance. After all, it showcases awards like:
- A 2014 KBB.com Best Resale Value Award
- A 2013 “Best Bet” award from Cars.com
- One of the Best 10 Family Cars of 2013 from KBB.com
- IntelliChoice Fuel Costs award
- An NHTSA 5-star Safety Rating
- An Intellichoice Operating Costs Award
And more! Plus, the new Toyota Avalon in Orlando is a sleek infusion of luxury into an affordable and dependable car – you’re really getting the best of both worlds without having to break the bank. In fact, some drivers compare it to the Mercedes-Benz C-Class… but with a much lower price tag!
Why do we love the 2014 Toyota Avalon in Orlando? There’s a lot to love, but here are some of our favorite reasons so far:
- The slick and sporty new look it’s been boasting since its redesign in 2013! This incredible Toyota sedan is much more sophisticated inside and out – you’ll find features like a plush leather interior, a sleek dash with up-to-the-minute technology, and a clean exterior with fluid lines and a chic palette of paint colors.
- All of the choices available to you! You can choose between four regular trim-levels (the XLE, XLE Premium, XLE Touring, and Limited, available in a powerful V6 engine) as well as three hybrid models (the Hybrid XLE Premium, Hybrid XLE Touring, and Hybrid Limited, which promise up to 40 mpg combined).
- The latest and greatest technology – take advantage of features like wireless charging, Bluetooth streaming, navigation, Entune applications, and JBL premium sound elements!
Obviously, there are a lot of reasons why you should consider this Orlando Toyota… why not take it out for a spin today? Toyota of Orlando (888-725-3520) and Toyota of Clermont (888-590-6090) are both open seven days a week – give our family a shout to schedule your test drive right now!