When buying a new vehicle, not only do you want to think about what it’s going to cost to drive off the lot, you’re going to want to consider how much it’s going to cost you in the long run! There are a lot of factors that can affect your cost to own a vehicle such as the cost of insurance, fuel, maintenance, repairs and more! You also have to consider the initial price of the vehicle and the depreciation of its value over time.
KBB.com calculates these costs every year for their Five Year Cost to Own Awards. This year, many new Toyota in Orlando made the top five cheapest cars to own and three models even earned top honors!
Three new Toyota in Orlando take first place in 2014 Five-Year Cost to Own Awards
If you want a vehicle that’s affordable from the beginning with its low price and in the long run with a cheap cost to own look no further! Many of our new Toyota have been praised for their overall affordability and high value! Like we said, three of our new Toyota ranked best in their class in KBB.com’s Five Year Cost to Own Awards – including the Orlando Toyota Prius c, Toyota Corolla and Toyota Tacoma!
- Toyota Tacoma: Some may consider it expensive to own a pickup truck because of how much gas they use; however, the Orlando Toyota Tacoma is fuel efficient with an estimated 25 mpg highway! It’s also known to hold its resale value very well, which means you’re sure to get the most for it when you decide to trade it in for another new Toyota!
- Toyota Corolla: The Orlando Toyota Corolla is an easy choice when buying a new ride. This is because it’s affordable with a starting MSRP around $17,500 and offers a ton of value! It’s also super reliable, which means you don’t have to worry about spending much on repairs.
- Toyota Prius c: If you want to keep your ownership costs to a minimum, buy a hybrid vehicle! The Toyota Prius c can save you a ton of money in the long run with a fuel economy rating of 53 mpg highway! It also kicks off under $20,000, so you can save now and later!
Even more new Toyota in Orlando have affordable cost to own!
Along with these three models that took first place in their class, numerous new Toyota and new Scion in Orlando ranked in the top five of their categories! These vehicles include:
- Scion iQ and Toyota Yaris – Subcompact Car category
- Toyota Camry – Mid-size Car category
- Toyota Avalon – Full-size Car category
- Toyota FJ Cruiser – Mid-size SUV/Crossover category
- Scion FR-S – Sports Car category
- Toyota Tundra – Full-size Pickup Truck category
- Toyota Prius – Hybrid/Alternative Energy Car category
- Toyota Prius Plug-in – Electric Vehicle category
All of these vehicles are available now at our Toyota dealership! Visit us today to learn more and take a test drive. We’re located at 3575 Vineland Rd. near the Mall at Millenia. Call our Internet Sales Team at (888) 725-3520 to set up your appointment to meet with a Sales Specialist!