There are a ton of things to think about when buying a new car. Not only do you want to think about how much it’s worth now, you want to consider how much it’s going to be worth after it has a few years and miles on it. We want you to make the right decision when buying a new ride, which is why we’ve previously explained why car resale value is so important! If you’re in the market for a new truck, you want to find the one with the best residual value. After all, a pickup truck is a big investment and you want to get the most money back when you’re done with it! This is why we suggest buying a new Toyota truck near Orlando!
Ford F-150 trails new Toyota trucks in resale value
Of course our new Toyota trucks near Orlando offer amazing strength, performance and features; however, these aren’t the reasons in this instance that we’re suggesting going with the Toyota Tacoma or Toyota Tundra! According to Edmunds.com, both of our new Toyota trucks have top resale value! In fact, both the Toyota Tundra and Toyota Tacoma near Orlando beat top competitors in their categories, including the Ford F-150, Chevy Silverado and Dodge Ram!
- Toyota Tundra: The Toyota Tundra near Orlando topped the “Large Truck” category. This pickup truck retained 55.4 percent of its value! Not only is this the highest retained value in its class, only three other vehicles overall scored higher (two of which are Toyota)!
- Toyota Tacoma: The Toyota Tacoma won the best resale value in the “Compact Truck” category. This new Toyota truck retained 61.6 percent of its value in the 5-year time span! This is the highest score of any other vehicle, making it number one in resale value overall!
New Toyota near Orlando dominate Edmunds resale value awards
Our Toyota trucks near Orlando aren’t the only Toyota found to hold amazing residual value! Toyota was awarded the number one automotive brand overall in resale value! Along with our Toyota trucks, various new Toyota near Orlando topped their respective categories, including:
- The Toyota Avalon in the “Large Sedan” category
- The Toyota Venza in the “Midsize/Large Wagon” category
- The Toyota FJ Cruiser in the “Midsize SUV” category
- The Toyota Sequoia in the “Large SUV” category
How do our Toyota maintain such great resale value? It’s because they’re super reliable, which means you can count on them to keep you on the road – even after they have some miles on them!
If you want some peace-of-mind in your next investment, check out our Toyota today! Toyota of Clermont is located at 16851 State Road 50 just west of the Florida Turnpike. Give us a call at (888) 590-6090 for more information. You can also call our sister store at (888) 725-3520 or visit 3575 Vineland Rd. near the Mall at Millenia. We look forward to seeing you here!