Spring has sprung in Central Florida, friends! We’ve had a few colder weeks, but the temps soared back into the 70’s and 80’s this week and we’re expecting (hoping) that they’ll stay there and give us some mild warm weather. Spring break is also coming up before you know it – some Florida colleges have theirs as early as the end of February! Is your ride in shape to take on the warmer weather? Our Orlando Toyota Service Centers are here to help you figure it out!
What type of auto service in Orlando helps you take on spring weather?
Routine Orlando auto service is key year-round, but there are certain steps you can take to get your ride into tip-top shape for warmer weather and spring break vacations. Our Toyota Service Center technicians have given us a some tips to get you on the right track, and don’t forget – we offer majorly affordable auto service so you can save your cash for Panama City or wherever else your spring break adventures might take you!
- Get an oil change! Your car will appreciate the TLC that this auto service in Orlando provides – especially after the cold weather snap we had. Make sure you give your car the tools it needs to run in amazing condition, especially if you’re planning a road trip!
- Give your car a solid wash and wax – the wax will help prevent sun damage as the days grow longer and the sun grows stronger. Our Orlando auto service centers can detail your ride for you – just ask next time you swing by.
- Get a high-quality gas treatment done; this will help your vehicle keep things sparkling clean when it comes to your fuel injectors and can take performance to the next level. You might also want to consider swapping out your gas filter for a new one to enhance your MPGs – that’ll come in handy when you hit the highways!
- Give the inside of your car a makeover, too! Vacuum it out and be sure to clean all surfaces with a protectant cleaner that will help shield the from the sun’s rays on hot days – you might want to invest in a shade for your dash. It’ll keep your car cooler as well when you leave it parked for long periods of time!
- Remember to check your car’s fluids before you hit the road, too. This particular auto service is essential even if you’re only driving around town, but it’s even more important if you’re planning to cover long distances. This also goes for car care like checking your belts and hoses to make sure they’re in good working condition!
- Don’t forget to check your tires – make sure they’re properly inflated and rotated before you take off for spring break. This will not only give you a better grip on the road, but also help you save money when it comes to gas by increasing your fuel efficiency!
Schedule your auto service appointment today!
Let our Orlando auto service centers help you get ready for spring today – the early bird catches the worm, right? Give Toyota of Orlando (866-945-0493) or Toyota of Clermont (866-454-1614) a call to schedule your appointment and ask about our Toyota Service Coupons to help you save even more! Happy spring!