If your idea of a fun car is one that has the capabilities to take you off-roading, you’ll agree with The Fast Car Lane (tfcl.com) in their picks for the Top 10 Most Fun to Drive Car Awards! Tfcl.com placed the 2014 Toyota 4Runner in Orlando on this list for the adventurous off-road driving experience it has to offer. In fact, it was the only rugged SUV with a body-on-frame construction to take home this honor!
The Toyota 4Runner in Orlando is no stranger to praise, as it has been honored numerous times for its value and durability. These awards and accolades include:
- 2014 Best Resale Value by KBB.com
- 2013 Best Retained Value Vehicle by Edmunds.com
- Best Value Off-Road Vehicle
Toyota 4Runner in Orlando is built tough!
If you want a vehicle that can take on adventure, it has to be tough, which is not a problem when it comes to the 2014 Toyota 4Runner in Orlando! Not only is this SUV the only-body-on-frame SUV to be honored for the Top 10 Most Fun to Drive Car Awards, it’s one of the only vehicles left on the market to continue this tradition!
Along with its durable build, this new Toyota in Orlando has all of the power you need with its 270 horsepower V6 engine! With this strong engine, you can tow up to 4,700 lbs., so you never have to leave anything behind when going on your journey.
Take this new Toyota in Orlando off-roading with ease
The Orlando Toyota 4Runner has been made for action from the beginning, which is why it has all of the rugged capabilities you could need! With all of the off-roading features it has to offer, it’s no wonder the folks at tfcl.com thought it was so fun to drive! The off-roading features available in this new Toyota include:
- Four-wheel drive (4WD): With a name like the Toyota 4Runner, you can definitely expect it to offer four-wheel drive to help keep you in control!
- Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System (KDSS): This feature automatically adjusts the suspension, so the wheels are always grounded no matter how uncertain the terrain!
- Crawl Control (CRAWL): CRAWL automatically controls the throttle and brakes when driving at low speeds on rocky terrain to help keep a grip on the ground!
- Multi-Terrain Select: With Multi-Terrain Select, you can choose from four modes according to the obstacle you’re facing to provide maximum traction.
- Locking Rear Differential: This feature works to evenly distribute engine power to the rear wheels, so they’re always moving at the same speed to help you maintain your footing!
- HAC/DAC: Standard Hill Start Assist Control (HAC) helps keep your new Toyota from rolling backwards when moving up a steep hill and Downhill Assist Control (DAC) helps keep it from rolling forward when descending down a steep hill.
To find out more about the 2014 Toyota 4Runner, visit our Toyota dealership at 3575 Vineland Rd. or call our Internet Sales Team at (888) 725-3520. You can also visit Toyota of Clermont at 16851 State Road 50 or call (888) 590-6090 to set up your test drive! Hurry in – adventure awaits you!