When shopping for a new pickup truck, are you looking for the most power to take to work or the latest amenities and luxurious features to show off to your friends? If you want both, you’re in luck! The Orlando Toyota Tundra was completely redesigned for the 2014 model year with a sleek new look and two new trim levels were added – one of which is the Platinum edition! This new trim level builds upon the already rugged 2014 Toyota Tundra in Orlando to add luxury and urban flair!
You may have noticed the 2014 Ford F150 also offers a Platinum trim level that’s very similar to this new Toyota. Which Platinum edition pickup truck is the better choice? We’re breaking down the details.
2014 Toyota Tundra in Orlando stands strong against the Ford F150
When buying a pickup truck, it’s important that it not only looks tough, it has to have the strength to back it up! The Toyota Tundra Platinum definitely delivers when it comes to performance with a bigger engine and more horsepower and torque than its Ford competitor!
- You’ll love what you find under the hood of this new Toyota truck in Orlando, as it boasts a 5.7L V8 engine that’s modestly bigger than the 5.0L V8 engine in the Ford F150. Although it seems like a small difference, it can drastically affect your driving experience.
- The Toyota Tundra also clearly outpaces its competitor with 381 horsepower and 401 lb.-ft. of torque, compared to 360 horsepower and 380 lb.-ft. of torque in the Ford F150! This can help you speed up faster and maintain efficiency when towing.
New Toyota in Orlando offers more for less than competitor!
No one wants to pay more for less, but this is exactly what you would be doing with the Ford F150 Platinum. The Toyota Tundra in Orlando does the exact opposite by giving you more for less! With a starting MSRP of $44,550, this new Toyota costs about $3000 less than its Ford competitor, which has a starting MSRP of $47,325 . Even with this lower price, the 2014 Toyota Tundra comes with a better set of standard features! These features include:
- Entune App Suite, which you can only find in our new Toyota to let you access apps like Facebook Places, Yelp and Pandora
- 6.1 inch touch screen display, which is approximately two inches bigger than the touchscreen available in the Ford truck, so you can see your settings and navigation with ease
- 12 speakers, which is two more speakers than you can find in the Ford F150, for an enhanced listening experience
- Automatic moonroof, which doesn’t come as a standard feature in its Ford competitor
- 12-way adjustable driver’s seat, which can give you a more customized and comfortable driving position than the 10-way adjustable driver’s seat in the Ford F150
Visit or call either of our Toyota dealership today to find out more! Toyota of Orlando (888-725-3520) is located at 3575 Vineland Rd. and Toyota of Clermont (888-590-6090) is located at 16851 State Road 50. Don’t forget to ask about our specials to get a great deal on your new ride!