Spring break is an exciting time to take a road trip with your friends and family, but it’s important to be prepared. The last thing you want to happen while on spring break is to be stuck on the side of the road, which is why you need to prep your vehicle with car maintenance in Orlando! With the right car maintenance, you can be sure your vehicle is ready to take on the long drive without a hitch!
Get car maintenance in Orlando before your road trip!
When’s the last time you brought your vehicle to our Toyota Service Center in Orlando for car maintenance? If you can’t remember, we suggest stopping by before leaving for your spring break road trip! You should always ensure your vehicle is in tip-top shape before driving long distances. Spring break should be fun, so why risk ruining it? We’re sharing some of the car maintenance you might need before leaving for vacation.
- Have all of your vehicle’s fluids checked. Your vehicle depends on a variety of different fluids to keep it functioning. Our professional technicians can check the power steering, brake, transmission, windshield washer fluid and more!
- Check and change the oil. Clean oil is essential to keep you engine running. If you haven’t had an oil change in the last 5,000 miles, get a quick oil change in Orlando.
- Make sure the car tires are properly inflated. A flat tire is the most common reason drivers get stuck on the side of the road, which is why you should make sure your car tires are properly inflated. Don’t forget to also check your spare tire, just in case!
- Inspect the cooling system. The cooling system is not only important because it controls the air conditioning, but it also keeps your vehicle from over-heating! Bring your vehicle to our Toyota Service Center to have the coolant fluid checked and topped off if needed!
Just having your vehicle inspected by our professionals at our Toyota Service Center can end up saving you the time you might have to waste waiting for a tow truck and auto repairs! Don’t take this chance – stop by Toyota of Orlando today!
Toyota of Orlando shares tips for safe driving during spring break
Getting the necessary car maintenance in Orlando is important to keep you on the road, but we want you to stay safe once you get going! This is why we’re also sharing driving tips to keep you safe on your spring break road trip.
- Get plenty of sleep before driving, so you’re wide awake while behind the wheel.
- Travel with a group and switch drivers when feeling fatigued.
- Take main roads, so you can reach help easily if needed.
- Keep distractions to a minimum (including texting, talking to passengers and loud music).
- DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE!
Stop by our Toyota Service Center at 3575 Vineland Rd. for your car maintenance. Schedule and appointment by calling (866) 945-0493. You can also visit the Toyota of Clermont service center at 16851 State Road 50 or call (866) 454-1614. We wish you a fun and safe spring break!