The heat is blazing, not only from the summer sun, but also from the excitement of the Miami Heat in the Eastern Conference Finals! Although the Orlando Magic didn’t make it all the way this season, we can all still look forward to watching the Heat take on the Indiana Pacers and cross our fingers that they win yet another NBA championship! Although the Pacers staved elimination last night, we’re hoping the Heat can pull out a win in game five to advance to the NBA Finals!
However, the heat coming from game five of the playoffs isn’t the only thing we have to worry about this time of year here in Central Florida. It’s starting to get scorching outside and we need start thinking about how to get our new Toyota in Orlando ready to withstand the hot weather (See how we did that?)!
Get your new Toyota in Orlando ready for summer with car maintenance
We know all you can think about is basketball with the NBA playoffs going on, but there are other important things you may want to start thinking about like getting ready for summer! The extreme heat we have to deal with here in Central Florida can do a number on the performance of your new Toyota in Orlando. This is why you should bring it to our Toyota Service Center in Orlando and let the professionals help you prepare for summer with car maintenance!
- No one wants to get caught in the middle of summer with a broken AC system. This is why you should get AC repair at Toyota of Orlando before it’s too late!
- Heat can have a negative effect on the battery in your new Toyota, as it can cause the battery fluid to evaporate. This is why you should have your car battery checked to make sure it’s still good to go!
- You’re definitely going to want to have your coolant levels checked. Coolant is essential to keep your vehicle’s engine from overheating!
- Getting an oil change in Orlando is an essential car maintenance that’s important to stay on top of. The oil also keeps your engine from overheating and keeps it functioning properly!
Keep up the appearance of your new Toyota in Orlando
The appearance of your new Toyota is not only important for your image, but also for resale value. This is why you want to protect the exterior of your new Toyota from the sizzling sun! Here are some of our tips for keeping your new Toyota looking pristine:
- Use sun shield products to keep the exterior paint from fading
- Get your windows tinted to keep the inside temperature down
- Park in the shade whenever possible to avoid the sun
- Put up a sunshade when parked to keep the sun from damaging the interior
- Wash and wax your car regularly to avoid paint damage
Learn more about how to care for your new Toyota by visiting us at 3575 Vineland Rd. You can also visit Toyota of Clermont at 16851 State Road 50.