If you’re ready to buy a used car in Orlando, you want to be sure you have all of the important information you need! We strive to provide you with the very best quality at our used car dealership in Orlando; however, we can’t say the same about everyone else. We know not everyone is going to get their new ride from Toyota of Orlando, but we want you to shop smart no matter where you get your pre-owned vehicle. If you want some peace-of-mind when taking home your used car in Orlando, we suggest you first look at a vehicle history report!
Why is a vehicle history report important when buying a used car?
Like we said, you should always ask for a vehicle history report before committing to a used car in Orlando. This is important whether you’re shopping at a reputable car dealership or buying your ride from a private seller! A vehicle history report includes information about what the pre-owned vehicle has been through with previous owners that can make or break your decision, including:
- A car description and VIN number
- Previous locations
- Auto service and repair records
- Accident and damage history
- Recall information
And more! We know getting a vehicle history report is important, which is why we offer a FREE vehicle history report with every Orlando used car on our lot – all you have to do is ask! If you’re buying from a private seller, you may have to pay to run one on your own. Make sure to use a reputable source, such as CARFAX!
Read an Orlando used car history report with ease
Getting the vehicle history report is important, but it won’t be of much help unless you know how to read it. What information should you look out for? We can help!
- First, you want to take a look at the description and VIN number to be sure you’re getting the right information. Sometimes these reports can get mixed up or sellers can try to fool you.
- You also want to take a look at where the vehicle was located. Places with snow, flooding or extreme heat can raise a red flag, as these can all have negative effects on the car!
- You should also check out the number of previous owners. Be wary if it has exchanged too many hands, as this could indicate a problem with the car. Plus, the more owners it has had, the more likely the routine car maintenance was neglected.
- Most importantly, pay attention to the accident and auto repair records! If the vehicle was in a collision, it may have frame or other serious damage. Make sure the repair records match up, so you don’t end up with a vehicle with hidden damages!
Need a pre-owned vehicle that you can count on? Visit us today at 3575 Vineland Rd. and don’t forget to ask for a vehicle history report – we’ll be happy to provide it for you! You can also visit Toyota of Clermont at 16851 State Road 50.