Taking care of your vehicle with preventive car maintenance is one of the best things you can do for your ride and your pocket. With some routine car maintenance in Orlando, you can extend the longevity of your vehicle’s lifespan and ensure it doesn’t end up needing extensive and expensive auto repairs. Preventive maintenance just means you take care of the basic auto service your car needs BEFORE it becomes a major problem. With the right preventative car care, you can keep your vehicle healthy and save a ton of money in the long run!
What preventative car maintenance does your car need?
Basically, with preventive car maintenance in Orlando, you need to check various parts of your car frequently and fix small issues right away. An issue that may seem small can end up becoming a big problem and then cost you much more money to fix if you wait. You want to PREVENT these problems from happening! You can do this by taking care of this preventative car maintenance in Orlando:
- Check and change your oil: Getting an oil change in Orlando regularly is extremely important for the health of your vehicle. Vehicles typically need this type of car maintenance every 5,000-10,000 miles. This can prevent your vehicle’s engine from overheating and seizing up.
- Check and top off your car fluids: Along with the oil, you should keep an eye on the levels of all of the other fluids in your vehicle. This includes checking the coolant, transmission and brake fluid. All of these fluids are essential to keep your car running at full capacity and can cause major damage if you don’t keep up with them.
- Check engine air filter: Checking the air filter in your engine is important. The air filter works to keep dirt and debris from clogging up your engine, so it can continue running at full capacity. If the air filter is too dirty, you need to replace it. Trust us – it’s much more affordable to replace the air filter than the engine!
- Get your tires rotated and balanced: Another important part of preventative car maintenance is rotating and balancing your tires. Rotating your car tires will help them last longer by ensuring even wear. You don’t want to have to pay for new car tires in Orlando earlier than to have to!
- Check battery: Don’t forget to also check your car battery often. The level of charge left in your car battery can only be measured with professional equipment, which is why you should bring your vehicle to our Toyota Service Center in Orlando and let us do the work. We can help you determine when you need a new car battery, so you’re not paying for a tow truck when it runs out.
Visit our Toyota Service Center in Orlando today!
If you want to keep your vehicle it tip-top shape and prevent the need for costly auto repair, visit our Toyota Service Center today! Our professionals can give your car a thorough check and provide it with the car maintenance it needs.
Toyota of Clermont is located at 16851 State Road 50. You can schedule your visit by calling (866) 454-1614. You can also visit the Toyota of Orlando car service center at 3575 Vineland Rd. or call (866) 945-0493.