We hope you had a fantastic weekend, Orlando Toyota fans! Our Orlando Automotive Family hopes that you had fun with all your family and friends! Now that you’re recharged and are taking on the week with strength and a smile, it’s time to start planning for fun activities.
After all, the week wouldn’t be tolerable if you DIDN’T start thinking about the fun events that we’ll have during the week and the following weekend! For this afternoon post, we’re serving you up an unconventional fun event that is not like anything you’ve heard about before. The Orlando Science Center will be bringing adults this fun event that will leave attendees in shock from all the fun they’ll have. Check it out!
Orlando Science Center leaves adults feeling like kids!
When we say that the Orlando Science Center leaves adults leaving like kids, we don’t mean that in a bad. On the contrary, we mean that in the best way possible! The Orlando Science Center is known for hosting progressive events that entertain the masses.
Usually, the events cater to children and are educational in nature. However, there are times in which the science museum does host events that cater to adults! For example, they host an event called “The Science of Wine.” Another event that they host constantly is Science Night Live. This event is the one we want you to check out, so you get to actually learn new things while you have tons of fun! Jump in your new Toyota and check out what you can expect from this event!
Science Night Live is educational and fun for adults
Like we mentioned, the OSC usually hosts events for children, but this specific event is for adults. On Saturday, June 7 from 8 pm to 11 pm, adults will be able to learn different things that are scientific in nature. After all, it WILL take place at the Orlando Science Center!
- One of the things we’re mostly excited about is actually being able to stargaze in the Crosby Observatory! You can actually use a 10-inch refractor telescope, which actually is one of the largest in the state that’s available to the public.
- There’s an area, called Dr. Dare’s Laboratory, in which you can conduct experiments! You can actually learn the science behind festive fireworks, sound with wine glasses and so much more!
- You’ll also be able to dig up faux dinosaur bones in the DinoDigs! Fulfill your childhood dreams of being an architect by digging up fossil fuels!
- A UCF professor, Dr. Scott Warfield, will explain to you why we’re able to enjoy the sound of music in “Music by the Numbers”! Another thing you will learn about is how music correlates to numbers!
- There’s a traveling exhibit: Blue Man Group—Making Waves. In this exhibit, guests will enjoy a multi-sensory exploration of sound!
Of course, there will be tons of snacks and drink to nom on! Make sure you bring cash, as that the only that is accepted! Like we mentioned, only adults (21+) are admitted!
Toyota of Orlando is located at 3575 Vineland Road (888-725-3520) and Toyota of Clermont is located at 16851 State Road 50 (888-590-6090).