It’s always fun to customize your ride and make it your own after buying a used car in Orlando. We have plenty of car parts and accessories at Toyota of Orlando that could go great with your used car. Unfortunately, we can’t say the same for all car accessories! Let’s face it – there are just some things that should be left alone or in the past and away from your Orlando used car!
Orlando used car dealership shares some of the worst car accessories
If you want your used car in Orlando to stand out, make sure it’s going to catch GOOD attention! If you’ve ever seen a car with accessories and all you could do was laugh, you know what we mean! Here are six car accessories you should stray away from when customizing your Orlando used car:
- Fuzzy dice: Many drivers like to spruce up the interior of their used car by dangling objects from their rear-view mirror; however, we suggest you stick to the air fresheners and not the fuzzy dice! This may have been popular in the 1970’s, but there’s a reason it’s not anymore – just don’t!
- Huge spoilers and body kits: Sports car enthusiasts love adding body kits and spoilers to their ride, but sometimes this can get a little out of hand! If you’re thinking about adding a spoiler that makes your vehicle look like you’re preparing it to fly away, you may want to think again!
- Car lashes and mustaches: It’s normal to get attached to your ride and give it a nickname like Betsy or Big Red, but giving it facial features is a whole nother level of weird! Let’s not try to turn our cars into characters out of a Pixar movie, please!
- Bullet holes: We don’t know about you, but we would rather not have an Orlando used car that looks like it participated in a drive by shooting. If you ask us, fake bullet holes should be banned from cars all-together!
- Fake arm or leg: Have you ever been driving on the highway and saw an arm or leg hanging out of the trunk of a car and actually thought it was real? The answer is probably no, which means you’re not fooling anyone either! This may a funny gag around Halloween, but let’s just end it there.
- Sticker overload: We get it – you love stickers and you have a lot to say! A bumper sticker because your child won Student of the Month is fine, but let’s not over-do it! Filling the exterior of your used car with an excessive amount of stickers is definitely a no-no!
Visit our Toyota Parts Center for great car accessories!
If you want to decorate your Orlando used car the right way, stop by our Toyota Parts Center and see what we have to offer! We’re located at 3575 Vineland Rd. near the Mall at Millenia. You can also stop by Toyota of Clermont for accessories and a wide selection of pre-owned vehicles to choose from at 16851 State Road 50. We’ll help you customize your ride to perfection!