Summer is right around the corner and we’re already starting to feel the hot weather moving in! If you want your vehicle to keep you cool this summer with ice-cold air, it’s important to take care of the A/C system with the right car maintenance in Orlando. The last thing you want is broken air conditioning on a scorching day! Luckily, you have the professionals at our Orlando Toyota Service Center to help you with quality car maintenance and tips for keeping the A/C system running at maximum capacity!
Keep your cool with car maintenance in Orlando
If you want to beat the heat this summer, make sure you stay on top of your routine car maintenance in Orlando. This includes taking care of the A/C system – especially if you notice the air blowing out isn’t as cool as it should be! Some proactive car maintenance now can save you from dealing with excessive heat and extensive Orlando auto repairs down the road!
There are many components to your car’s A/C system, including the compressor, condenser, accumulator, expansion valve, evaporator, hoses and refrigerant. This means there’s a lot that can go wrong, which is why you should have our experts on the case! Our professional technicians can thoroughly inspect your vehicle’s A/C system to check for leaks, crack, damage or any other problems and fix it with the appropriate car maintenance in Orlando. This might include:
- Recharging the system with refrigerant (Freon) to ensure the air can be chilled to the right temperatures
- Fixing cracks and leaks, so the system can retain vital fluids
- Replacing the compressor or condenser if worn or broken to keep the air conditioning flowing
- Swapping broken serpentine belt, which is responsible for powering the A/C system and many other components of your vehicle
Our Toyota Service Center explains how to keep up with your car’s A/C system
The key to keeping your car’s A/C system running efficiently is by taking care of it day-to-day, even in the winter, so there are no issues once summer arrives. In fact, there’s no need to bring your vehicle to our Toyota Service Center for car maintenance on your A/C system unless you sense a problem. You can avoid problems with your car’s A/C system by following these tips:
- Run the defroster: If you run the defroster once a week for just a few minutes, you can prevent mildew and excess moisture from building up in the vents.
- Run air conditioning: You should also turn on the air conditioning once a week for at least 10 minutes to help avoid possible issues with the air compressor and keep it running effectively.
If you’re due for car maintenance in Orlando, stop by our Toyota Service Center today and ask about our A/C services. We’re located at 3575 Vineland Rd. near the Mall at Millenia. You can also contact our service center by calling (866) 945-0493. If it’s more convenient for you, visit Toyota of Clermont at 16851 State Road 50 just west of the Florida Turnpike or call their service center at (866) 454-1614 to set up an appointment.