We kicked off a new Toyota sales event yesterday and we’re offering some incredible Toyota lease deals near Orlando. With our Toyota deals, you can buy a new Toyota for a low price or opt to lease it with a lower monthly car payment! There are a lot of advantages to leasing a new Toyota near Orlando. However, if you’re new to leasing, you may be looking for some tips. Toyota of Clermont is sharing some of the factors you should think about when leasing a car!
Should you lease a new Toyota near Orlando?
Before we share tips for leasing a new Toyota near Orlando, we want to explain some of the benefits you can get from choosing this route!
- Leasing is a great idea if you like to change your ride every few years. Lease agreements typically only last 2-3 years.
- You can typically drive a more expensive car with a cheaper monthly car payment. This is because you’re not paying to buy the car, but just to borrow it.
- You also won’t have to pay for routine car maintenance, as it’s covered under the warranty plan. This can end up saving you even more money in the long run!
What should you consider when leasing a Toyota?
Now that you know WHY you should lease a car, you can think about the how to go about it. Leasing a new Toyota is a lot different than buying it outright. Here are some tips from our Toyota dealership near Orlando:
- Check out our Toyota lease deals: Whether you’re buying or leasing a new Toyota, you want to be sure you’re getting the best deal. We offer great Toyota lease deals at our Toyota dealership near Orlando, so you can get a great price! Don’t forget to ask about the specials we’re offering before making your final decision.
- Review the leasing agreement: There are a lot of things to pay attention to when signing a lease agreement. There are typically a maximum number of miles you can drive per year. Check this number and make sure it’s reasonable for the amount you drive. You should also be aware of how much money you have to put down. Often, you can find lease deals that require no money down!
- Maintain the car: Once you’ve signed on the dotted line and you have the car keys in your hands, it’s important to maintain the car. There are guidelines on what you can and can’t do with the car. You must keep up with routine car maintenance and keep it in like-new condition. Like we said, you also have to stay within the mileage parameters if you want to avoid extra fees!
Are you ready to get started with your lease? Stop by our Toyota dealership at 16851 State Road 50, just west of the Florida Turnpike. You can learn more by calling us a (888)590-6090. You can also visit Toyota of Orlando at 3575 Vineland Rd. near the Mall at Millenia or call (888) 725-3520 to ask about our Toyota lease deals!