Fourth of July weekend is a great time to pile the family into your new Toyota in Orlando hit the road for a road trip! However, it’s not always that easy! There’s a lot of preparation that has to go into taking a road trip – especially when there are children involved. A family road trip can be a lot of fun, but it can also be stressful. This is why our Toyota dealership in Orlando is sharing how you can hit the road in your new Toyota with kids without going crazy!
Take the stress out of your Fourth of July family road trip!
Any parent knows it can get extremely hectic when you have a car full of kids. A road trip may sound like a good idea until you think about all of the bickering, teasing and whining you may have to endure. There’s no need to fret – we have ways to take your kids in your new Toyota in Orlando without all of the stress. Here are just a few of tips from Toyota of Orlando that you may want to follow before leaving in your new Toyota for your Fourth of July adventure.
- Keep the kids informed: Family trips are a lot more fun for the kids when they have a hand in planning it. Let your kids in on the details, so they know exactly what to expect. If they know exactly how long it’s going to take to get there, you may not have to hear “Are we there yet?” quite as much!
- Plan your stops ahead of time: When mapping out your route, don’t forget to plan your stops. In a perfect world, you could drive your new Toyota in Orlando the whole way without wasting any time stopping; however, letting your kids stretch and use the restroom can make all the difference in your sanity. You can eliminate a lot of the whining this way!
- Travel at night if possible: If you’re set on minimizing the amount of stops you make, you may want to travel at night. With the kids asleep, you can have the peace you want while in your Orlando Toyota. However, make sure you’re not too tired to make the drive!
- Have some fun: Like we said, we know road trips with the kids can be stressful, but why not have some fun? Bring some excitement to your drive time by playing some road trip games with the entire family.
Pack your new Toyota in Orlando for a successful trip
Another important part of taking your kids on the trip is packing for success! Here are just a few of the items we suggest packing in your new Toyota:
- Water – sugary drinks can cause your kids to be hyper
- Healthy snacks – they can have snacks at their disposal and it’ll save you money
- Books, magazines, paper, markers, toys, etc. – bring enough items to keep them entertained for hours
Find a new Toyota perfect for your Fourth of July trip at 3575 Vineland Rd. You can also visit Toyota of Clermont at 16851 State Road 50.