Looking for a large SUV with all of the luxuries you could want? The Toyota Land Cruiser near Orlando could be the perfect ride for you! We know you’re investing a lot of money when it comes to buying a luxury SUV, which is why you want to be sure you’re making the right choice. Another option you may have in mind is the Land Rover Range Rover. This SUV is also top-of-the-line, but you’ll notice it has a lot of drawbacks when comparing to our Toyota SUV near Orlando. We’re explaining the details.
Toyota Land Cruiser near Leesburg is unbeatable!
There are a lot of options on the market when it comes to high-class SUVs; however, the 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser near Orlando is definitely one that stands out from the crowd. This is because of all of the style, technology, performance and space it has to offer. It even beats its competition, the Land Rover Range Rover, in a number of categories! Before we get into the differences between these two SUVs, let’s take a look at the stellar style of this new Toyota that makes it one-of-a-kind:
- This Toyota SUV near Orlando boasts a muscular exterior that demands attention on the road!
- It also includes sporty features like roof racks, fog lights and a rear spoiler for looks and practical purposes.
- The sleek style seeps into the interior with a streamlined dashboard, and 8-inch polished touchscreen display audio system, and perforated black leather seats!
New Toyota SUV outdoes the Land Rover Range Rover
Now let’s take a look at what makes this new Toyota SUV near Orlando the obvious choice when comparing it to the Land Rover Range Rover. By comparing these two vehicles side-by-side, we found the Toyota Land Cruiser has much more to offer for much less money!
- Just because you’re buying a luxury SUV doesn’t mean the price should be overlooked! You want to make sure you’re getting the most bang for your buck, which is what you’ll get with this new Toyota near Orlando! It has a starting MSRP of $80,600, compared to the Land Rover Range Rover HSE, which kicks off at $89,225. This is nearly $10,000 more you would have to spend right off the bat.
- You’ll definitely get more space inside this generously-sized Toyota, as it has seating for up to eight people! This is a drastic difference from its competitor, which only offers seating for five people! Even with more people inside the Toyota Land Cruiser, everyone will be more comfortable, as it has more head and leg space in the front and back, as well as more shoulder space for the backseat passengers!
- The advantages don’t stop there, as the 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser out-powers the Land Rover Range Rover HSE. This Toyota SUV features a V8 engine with 381 horsepower, while its competitor features a V6 engine that taps out at 340 horsepower! Plus, it can tow up to 8,500 pounds, compared to its rival, which maxes out at 7,716!
Learn more about the 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser by visiting us at 16851 State Road 50 or stop by Toyota of Orlando at 3575 Vineland Rd.