Buying a brand new car is a big investment. This is why you want to be sure you thought of everything, including how much of your investment you’re going to get back when you’re done with it. Resale value is often overlooked by many drivers when buying a new car; however, it’s one of the most important factors to take into consideration before signing on the dotted line.
Fortunately, you can be sure our new Toyota in Orlando offer great resale value, as many models have won awards, such as Best Resale Value by KBB.com and Highest Retained Value by Intellichoice. The Toyota brand was also named the Best Resale Value of any automotive brand by KBB.com, which means our entire lineup of new Toyota in Orlando is packed with value!
Find out more about the resale value of our new Toyota
What exactly is resale value? It’s basically how much a car is worth when you sell it or trade it in. You want to get the most money you can for your car once you’re done with it, which is why you want to take residual value into consideration before buying your new car!
Did you know that cars typically lose 20-30 percent of their value the moment you drive them off the lot? This is true for most cars, but some vehicles hold their value better than others – like our new Toyota in Orlando! Like we said, our many of our new Toyota have been honored for their resale value and nine models even won KBB.com’s 2014 Best Resale Value Awards! These Orlando Toyota include:
- Toyota FJ Cruiser, which came in first place overall
- Toyota Tundra, which placed in the top ten overall resale value
- Toyota Tacoma, which topped the compact pickup truck category
- Toyota 4Runner, which came in fourth place overall
How does our Orlando Toyota hold resale value?
As a leader when it comes to resale value, you don’t have anything to worry about with Toyota. What makes our new Toyota in Orlando hold their residual value so well? There are a lot of factors that come into play when finding a car with great resale value.
- The reputation of the brand is very important. Some automotive brands are known to hold value, while others are known for the quick depreciation of their cars. Like we said, Toyota was given the honor of Best Resale Value of any other automotive brand by KBB.com, which means its reputation is pretty solid!
- Reliability is also a huge factor to take into consideration when buying a new car. The longer your car lasts, the more it’s going to be worth down the road. Our new Toyota are infamous for their longevity, which is apparent, as 80 percent bought within the last 20 years are still on the road!
Visit Toyota of Orlando today at 3575 Vineland Rd. Give us a call at (888) 725-3520 to schedule an appointment to meet with a knowledgeable Sales Specialist and find out more about what our Toyota have to offer! You can also visit Toyota of Clermont at 16851 State Road 50. or call (888) 590-6090.