Keeping up with routine car maintenance in Orlando is a must if you want your car to run at at peak performance! However, the performance isn’t the only component of your car you have to worry about. You want your car to always look its best, which is why you need a car detailing. We can take care of this type of car maintenance for you at our Orlando Toyota Service Center or you can try to detail your car yourself. It’s definitely much easier to let our professionals take do it for you, but doing it yourself can save you some money. This is why the Toyota of Orlando Service Center is sharing tips for detailing a car!
Learn how to detail a car like our car maintenance pros!
You should clean your car on a regular basis, but you may also want to get it detailed every so often. Detailing a car in Orlando is more than just a quick clean – our professional technicians will give your car a deep clean inside and out to ensure it’s spotless with this car maintenance!
If you plan on detailing your car on your own, you may want to follow these tips from our Toyota Service Center:
- Before starting this car maintenance, you want to be sure you have all of the necessary supplies, including carpet and upholstery cleaner, a high pressure washer, a vacuum cleaner, cotton swabs, various size brushes and glass cleaner.
- Once you have all of your supplies, you want to start cleaning from the inside out. First, clear out your entire car. Don’t forget to take out all of the floor mats and clean out the trunk!
- Next, you can give it a good vacuuming. Pull the seats all the way forward and back so you can vacuum underneath them. Vacuum the floor mats while they’re outside of the car. If you have rubber floor mats, hose them off with the high pressure washer.
- Now, you can get to the nitty gritty details of the interior. Wipe the widows using the window cleaner to avoid streaks and polish off all of the interior surfaces using a mild cleaner on a damp cloth. You can use compressed air to get dirt out of cracks in the center console and cotton swabs to get dust from the vents.
- Then, you can move on to the exterior. You should first give your car a good cleaning with a cleaning solution specifically for cars. Use the high pressure washer to clean the tough dirt off the tires. Then, you can wax your car to keep it protected from weather damage and more!
Get your car detailed at our Toyota Service Center in Orlando
If you want to get your car detailed and save yourself some trouble, bring it to our Toyota Service Center and let us take care of this car maintenance in Orlando. We’ll make your car look like-new again!
Visit us today at 3575 Vineland Rd. or call (888) 725-3520 to schedule an appointment. You can also get this car maintenance at Toyota of Clermont, located at 16851 State Road 50.