The Toyota Tundra near Orlando is a tough contender among pickup trucks and has been making its way up through the ranks! Just last year, this new Toyota truck received a complete redesign to give it a tough and aggressive look that’s hard to ignore! After all of the changes to its image, it’s stepping up once again when it comes to performance. The Toyota Tundra has proven itself in strength, as it’s famous for towing a huge space shuttle. Now, it’s going to get even better for the 2015 model year, as it’ll to gain fuel capacity and more towing features!
2015 Toyota Tundra near Orlando will get you further
We know pickup trucks don’t have the best reputation when it comes to fuel efficiency (unless you’re thinking about the Toyota Tacoma near Orlando), which is why they need larger fuel tanks. Currently, the 2014 Toyota Tundra trails some of its competitors when it comes to the size of its fuel tank; but this may change.
The 2015 model is set to receive a 28-gallon fuel tank! This will make it the biggest fuel tank in its segment and it’ll even pass the Ford F150, which currently offers a 36-gallon tank! With this new change, you can hit the road in this new Toyota truck near Orlando and make significantly fewer trips to the gas station!
New Toyota truck near Orlando makes towing easy!
Like we mentioned, the Toyota Tundra near Orlando is notorious for its towing. To make the towing capabilities of this new Toyota truck even better, it’s gaining an integrated trailer braking controller. This is a feature that will be built into the Toyota Tundra, so the trailer brakes can be controlled separately, which makes towing a trailer safer and easier! This new feature will make a great addition to the multitude of towing features already offered in this new Toyota truck!
- Power is important when towing, which is why the 2014 Toyota Tundra offers a 5.7L V8 engine, which can produce 381 hp and 401 lb.-ft of torque!
- With this hefty V8 engine, this Toyota truck can tow up to 10,500 lbs., which means you won’t have to worry about whether or not it can tow your trailer or boat!
- It also offers an integrated towing hitch receiver, which is attached to the frame rails with 12 tough bolts to increase towing strength.
- It even has available TOW/HAUL Mode for the 6-speed automatic transmission, which helps the gears shift smoothly while towing to increase braking, power and acceleration!
- The Toyota Tundra also comes standard with Trailer-Sway Control, which can detect when the trailer you’re towing is swaying and will automatically apply the brakes to help control it.
With everything this new Toyota truck has to offer now and even more features on the way, you won’t want to drive anything else! Come check it out for yourself at 16851 State Road 50 and take it for a test drive. You can also visit Toyota of Orlando at 3575 Vineland Rd. and meet one-on-one with a Sales Specialist for more information!