It’s September, which means October and Halloween is right around the corner! Along with Halloween comes a ton of fun activities to attend. Some of the biggest events here in Central Florida are Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios and Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween at Walt Disney World! Although it’s just September, Halloween will be here before you know it and these fun events will pass you by. This is why you should get in your new Toyota RAV4 near Orlando and experience these activities!
Take the Toyota RAV4 near Orlando to Halloween Horror Nights!
If you’re up for some seriously scary stuff this Halloween, we suggest you head the Universal Studio’s Halloween Horror Nights in your new Toyota RAV4! With the space provided in this new Toyota near Orlando, all of your friends can come along for the screams! What can you look forward to at this year’s Halloween Horror Nights?
- There are going to be a variety of haunted houses to visit with scary themes, like Dollhouse of the Damned, The Walking Dead, Alien vs Predator, Dracula, Giggles & Gore, and more!
- There will also be some horrifying streets with screams around every corner, including The Purge: Anarchy, Face off – In the Flesh, MASKerade: Unstitched, and Bayou of Blood.
- You can also enjoy some entertaining shows, such as The Rocky Horror Picture Show and Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure.
- Additionally, you can test your fear one some of the thrilling rides that will be open to attendees!
Halloween Horror Nights kicks off September 19. It’ll be open on select nights and starts at 6:30pm. Hurry in and get your new Toyota RAV4, so you can be ready to go with this Toyota SUV near Orlando!
Head to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween for some family fun!
If you’re looking for a Halloween activity that’s family-friendly, pack up the family in the Toyota RAV4 near Orlando and hit up Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween at Walt Disney World! The Toyota RAV4 is super family-friendly, as it can fit up to five people comfortably. Plus, it offers tons of cargo space for all of your gear! Once you and your family arrive, you can enjoy exciting family-friendly activities, such as:
- Trick-or-treating through the Magic Kingdom – dress your kids in their Halloween costumes
- Select attractions like the Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean
- Entertainment like Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade and Villains Castle Show
- Meet and greets with your favorite characters and popular Disney villains
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween started on September 1 and will be going on until October 31. It’s on select nights and starts at 7:00pm. This is a great event to bring the kiddos to, so don’t miss it!
Visit Toyota of Clermont to check out the new Toyota we have to offer! You can ride in style this fall to all of the favorite Halloween activities! We’re located at 16851 State Road 50, just west of the Florida Turnpike. You can also visit Toyota of Orlando at 3575 Vineland Rd., near the Mall at Millenia. We look forward to seeing you here!