Have you ever been out on the hunt for an Orlando used car and hit a wall when it comes to all the choices? There are enough of them, certainly – you have to decide on a make you can depend upon, and then narrow it down even further to a model. After that, you have to choose a trim-level, color, interior color, and sift through packages and accessories available to you before you walk out the door. However, one of the biggest choices that buyers often face is whether or not they should purchase a certified used car!
Is a certified used car in Orlando worth it?
What’s so great about a certified used vehicle, anyway? There are actually a lot of perks with these cars, but there are a few things you should be aware of that might not fit your drivetime needs or preferences. Toyota of Orlando and Toyota of Clermont are going to take a closer look at what the pros and cons to buying Toyota Certified Used Cars to give you all the info you need to make the right decision!
What do you get when you buy a Toyota Certified Used Car?
First things first – what do you get when you buy a Toyota Certified Used Car in Orlando?
Here’s the basic breakdown:
- The peace of mind that you’re getting a great car – after all, Toyota goes by the saying that the best new cars make the best used cars, so you can rest assured that you’re getting a reliable ride that will also retain its value.
- Before any certified used car in Orlando hits the lot, it undergoes a pretty stringent inspection at the hands of our Toyota Certified technicians. They look at 160 different points to make sure the car gets inspected from bumper to bumper.
- The warranties that come with certified used vehicles tack on an extra sense of security. For example, with our Certified used Toyota, you’ll get a 1-year/12,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty, and a seven-year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty. From there, you can add on extra warranties as you please!
- These vehicles also have to meet certain standards before they can become certified. In the case of Toyota, they have to have less than 85,000 miles on them and be seven years old or younger. You know you’re getting quality if you go with certified!
- You’ll also get a CarFax report when you buy a certified used ride from us, which means you’ll know the ins and outs of your car’s life before you get behind the wheel. That’s not always available with a regular used vehicle and definitely adds some extra security to your decision!
So, what are the cons? The only one we can come up with is the price tag; certified used vehicles tend to be a bit pricier than normal used vehicles. However, is that something you’re willing to deal with in order to get extra peace of mind?
Want more info? Come down and visit us at Toyota of Clermont and Toyota of Orlando to get your hands on a certified used vehicle and see if it’s a fit for you. We’re open seven days a week for your convenience!