When considering buying a new Toyota near Orlando, make sure you calculate the true cost to own. If you can’t decide between two vehicles with similar price tags, calculating the true cost to own may help make your decision!
At Toyota of Clermont we’re known for reliable and affordable new cars, including the true cost to own! If you’re not sure how to calculate how much your new Toyota near Orlando is going to cost you, we’ve made it easy!
There are six important factors to consider when calculating the true cost to own a new Toyota, and we want to make sure you are familiar with all of them!
- Price: The first expense you face is the price of a new Toyota near Orlando. The initial price will be a major factor in the total cost to own a new car because it will determine your monthly payments.
- Taxes and fees: Added on to the initial price of the vehicle are taxes and additional fees that can start to add up. State taxes are required when buying a new vehicle and you may also have to pay dealership fees and new tag and title fees.
- Financing: When taking out a loan for a new vehicle, the interest rate can have a minor or major effect on the total cost. The interest rate will raise your monthly payments and can affect the total amount you will pay for your new Toyota near Orlando.
- Insurance: Car insurance is required in the state of Florida so don’t forget to take the cost of monthly insurance into consideration! Your car insurance payments depend on the vehicle, your age and driving record.
- Fuel: Know the fuel economy of a new vehicle before purchasing. Stopping at the gas pump once a week or more can be expensive, so consider how much you drive and how much fuel your car will consume. If your life requires frequent driving, research how well the vehicle you are looking at does on the highway and in the city.
- Car maintenance and repairs: Routine car maintenance is crucial to keeping your Toyota on the road for years. Sometimes these things can be expensive but our Toyota Service Center near Orlando offers quick, cheap auto service! Remember to consider how much routine maintenance like oil changes and brake and tire services will cost when calculating true cost to own.
Luckily, our awesome Toyota cars are great when it comes to these elements. They are at low, low prices already! Our Toyota Financial Services can help you get great financing on your new car. Toyota cars have fantastic fuel efficiency, especially the Toyota hybrids! Don’t forget to bring your vehicle to our friendly Toyota Service Center for all routine car maintenance and repairs!
Do you have any questions? Call us at (888) 590-6090! If you’re ready to get into a 2015 Toyota, come take a test drive! We’re located on State Rd. 50, between the Florida Turnpike and Highway 27!