There’s nothing Americans love more than merchandise and products made in the U.S.A.! We love football, apple pie and anything made in the United States! A lot of red-blooded Americans love to purchase cars made in the U.S.A., but they may be buying the wrong cars!
Recently, Cars.com released their American Made Index (AMI), which lists the most American Made new cars on the market! To even make the list, a car must be made of at least 75 percent domestic parts and be built in the United States. The list is created based on the car being built in the U.S., made of a high percentage of domestic parts and a large amount of American consumers purchasing the car. For the first time in a decade since the AMI was started, less than 10 cars made it on the list. Only seven 2015 vehicles were able to qualify for being “American-Made.”
New Toyota cars topped the American Made Index!
While you may not suspect it, Toyota was the champion! Taking third on the list was the new Toyota Sienna. The new Toyota Sienna is manufactured in Princeton, Indiana and provides jobs for almost 2,000 American workers to have it built!
- This stylish and sophisticated minivan in Orlando is loved by consumers for its large seating capacity and excessive cargo space. In it, you can seat up to 8 and still have room to stretch out and get comfy!
- Even behind the third row seating, there is still 39.1 cubic feet of cargo room. If you’re down a few passengers and in need of the space, fold down the 60/40 Split and Stow Third Row seats for 87.1 cubic feet of cargo space.
Inside, you can find the standard backup camera that displays on the available 7.1 inch touch screen! For those in the back seats, the available Dual-View Blu-Ray Disc entertainment system can keep everyone happy. Watch your favorite movies and make the trip go by fast!
The Orlando Toyota Camry is as American as football!
Moving up the list to FIRST, the most American made car is the 2015 Toyota Camry! We knew this car was loved by America, but know we know why! The new Toyota Camry in Orlando is manufactured in Lafayette, Indiana and Georgetown, Kentucky. The heart of America’s automotive industry is just waiting for you to take a test drive and fall in love!
- A 2015 Orlando Toyota Camry has an available V6 engine with that puts out 268 horsepower that can get you to your destination quicker.
- Not only is it powerful, but it’s safe. The available Blind Spot Monitor alerts the driver whenever a vehicle has entered a blind spot on either side, and also indicates when it’s safe to change lanes.
- If your new Toyota Camry in Orlando begins to veer out of your lane, the Lane Departure Alert will audibly and visually alert the driver.
We’re proud to have the most American-made car sitting outside on our lot! If you want to take a test drive in a patriotic new Toyota, come visit our family owned dealership in Orlando! We’re located at 3575 Vineland Rd., just off of I-4!