Car troubles are two words you never want to face when on a family road trip. Not only does it a put a damper on the fun plans you had, but it could also cost a pretty penny to have your car running in tiptop shape again. To avoid a soiled vacation, it’s best to have your car inspected and caught up with routine auto service before you hit the road!
Our expert Toyota service technicians in Orlando can inspect your car thoroughly to ensure there are no foreseeable issues, and they can fix problems they do find. By taking care of these possible vacation spoilers before heading out, you can save time and money. No one wants to spend their vacation stranded on the side of the road or sitting in a local mechanic’s cramped waiting room!
Visit our auto service center before your road trip!
Toyota of Orlando is sharing what auto services you should have taken care of before you leave on a road trip this summer, so you can have a more enjoyable vacation!
- Have the tires checked! Our Orlando Toyota service technicians can take a look at your tires and determine whether they need to be repaired or replaced. They can check the air pressure and balance, too! Having properly inflated tires with a safe amount of tread is crucial to your fuel efficiency and safety!
- A look under the hood at the hoses and belts! Our Toyota service techs can look under the hood and inspect the hoses and belts for wear, holes or rips. Make sure to leave this to the professionals as it can be dangerous to you or detrimental to your car is done incorrectly!
- Replace filters and fill up fluids! Bring your car to our auto service center in Orlando to have the engine air filter replaced! This will increase your fuel efficiency and help your vehicle run better. Get your fluids replaced and topped off, like wiper fluid, coolant and engine oil!
Our Toyota Service Center in Orlando will get your car road trip ready!
- Install new windshield wipers and double check all lights work! You never know what kind of hazardous weather conditions you’ll face on a road trip, so it’s important to have functioning wiper blades that will give you the best visibility possible. Speaking of visibility, do a walk around check of your vehicle to ensure all headlights, taillights, turn signals and brake lights are working properly! Make sure you can see out on the road and you will be seen!
- Check the brakes and battery! Our auto service technicians will inspect your brakes for worn brake pads or any issue in the system. They will also check that your car battery has enough juice in it that it won’t leave you stranded.
Before you pack up the family and get on the open road, visit our auto service center in Orlando! We’re located at 3575 Vineland Rd., just off of I-4 near the Millenia Mall!