The news is saying the heat this summer in Florida will be record breaking! It’s going to get really hot these next couple months, so make sure you’re prepared to beat the heat. Getting back into your car after a long, hot day is something no one looks forward to. Temperatures in your car during the summer can easily surpass three digits and hang around 140 degrees inside if left for an hour or more! It’s hard for the heat to escape your vehicle if no windows or doors are open, causing your car to only get hotter and hotter. One of the easiest ways to escape the scorching heat is air conditioning! Cool down in minutes with cold air blasting at your face and combating warm temperatures in your car! Don’t let summer get here without having cold, working air conditioning!
Visit our auto service center in Orlando to fix A/C with bad airflow!
If you turn on your air conditioning but notice it’s not blowing as hard as before, you could be in need of Toyota service in Orlando for these issues!
- Mold or mildew: Mildew can accumulate in the evaporator core from excess moisture during the cooling process and makes getting air to your vents difficult!
- Loose hose: An easy fix! Most of the time, the blower hose has come off of the main blower unit and is no longer supplying air.
- Fried fan: The ventilation fan could have died which means that without it blowing, the air won’t be blowing on you very well.
- Bad seals: There are 3 different kinds of seals on your air conditioning system, and after years of use a seal can become loose and severely diminish air flow.
Our Toyota Service Center can get your air blowing ice cold again!
When you turn on your A/C and it blows warm air your car could be experiencing a few issues that our Orlando Toyota Service Center can help fix!
- A Freon leak; A failing O-ring, seal or hose could mean the demise of your ice cold air flow.
- Vacuum leaks
- Failed blower motor
- Damaged condenser
- Failed compressor or compressor clutch
- Bad fuse, switch or relay
If you happen to smell a not so pleasant odor when you use your air conditioning, our Toyota service techs in Orlando suggest having a cabin air filter replacement or having the evaporator case checked for mold or mildew!
The whole air conditioning system is made up of lots of different parts and can be easily compromised if one or more factors are incorrect. Whatever the problem is with you’re A/C, our expert Orlando Toyota service technicians can find it and fix it!
Start prepping for the intense heat this summer with affordable A/C repair from our Toyota Service Center in Orlando! Our expert service technicians would be more than happy to take a look at your air conditioning system and find the problem and get it fixed! We’re located at 3575 Vineland Rd., near the Millenia Mall!